Hope Pro 4 & SRAM XG-1275 GX

TrailWarrior

Hi all

Seeking opinions, advice, pointers

I have a set of wheels with Hope Pro 4 hubs.

The rear has a Hope Pro 4 SRAM XD Freehub.

Will a Sram GX Eagle XG-1275 Cassette (12speed) be compatible with this or are there alternative.

Already tried the Sunrace Sram compatible cassette with the XD adaptor to my disappointment. I found not fitting properly and too much play.

Any suggestion.

Yes, will fit straight on. Strange that the sunrace didn't fit properly as they're excellent bits of kit and should have gine through substantial testing before approval. Sure there's not something you're missing?

Not sure why the Sunrace adaptor will not fit onto my Hope free hub. The splines on the adaptor does not take up the entire space on the free hub, hence leaving the bearing seal exposed on the wheel itself as it is not flush against it. 

I have a set of wheels with Hope Pro 4 hubs.

The rear has a Hope Pro 4 SRAM XD Freehub.

Will a Sram GX Eagle XG-1275 Cassette (12speed) be compatible with this or are there alternative.

Clint, that's the same setup I'm running. Almost 6000km, no issues

Not sure why the Sunrace adaptor will not fit onto my Hope free hub. The splines on the adaptor does not take up the entire space on the free hub, hence leaving the bearing seal exposed on the wheel itself as it is not flush against it. 

There is one red spacer in that cassette. Try and turn it around. I have the same hub and that was my issue. I had put it in the wrong way around.

Edited by Dusty