Hey, any hubbers have Covid19 yet?

Larry King

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Best time to get it would be now.

I'd counter that the best time to get it would actually be after they have developed and released the vaccine and you already had your shot...

Unless you are on the Anti-Vaxxer side of things, then your option is best yes.

I'd counter that the best time to get it would actually be after they have developed and released the vaccine and you already had your shot...

Not antivax at all. But you wont see a vaccine soon. If you are healthy, get it now, pop a disprin, watch Netflix for a week and go ahead with your life as normal.

If you are older than 70, you smoke or have underlying conditions. Well, then dont get it.

been wondering if the anti-vaxxers are having COVID-19 parties..

I'm sure people have it but are too ashamed. To have your name spread on news etc.

I don't think it's anything to be ashamed about.. It's not like crabs or something. We were discussing this the other day. I would let people know if I had it... Inform my local community

I'm sure people have it but are too ashamed. To have your name spread on news etc.

This is a real and very dangerous problem. Demonising infected people. What is this medieval Europe or something? I've seen calls for lifetime bans for people who fly who 'might' have it. Like you yourself wouldn't jump on the nearest plane home, or carry on your plans though you had what feels like a heavy cold or a flu coming on. It's absurd and dangerous.

If/when I get it, I'm holing up at home with my stocks of Grand Pa and sweating it out with Call of Duty, Netflix, medicinal whisky and a few lemons.

Personally if a hubber had it or I did, then it would be a good way to disseminate information, symptoms, feelings and what they are going through with the stages until recovery.  If hubbers can openly discuss their struggle with cancer, why not corvid19.  if the facts and science are to believed, the majority of us are going to get it at some point.