Zwift 30 day trial

Admin02

Does anyone know where we can try Zwift for 30 days free of charge?

That is without buying a new trainer. Thank you

Once you sign up you get a trial period but you need a trainer or go to Virgin active and link a watt bike to Zwift.

Some of the Bicycle Company stores have a Zwift display there with everything already set up, maybe you can go ask them whether you can pop in every day?

Other than that, you'll get a trial period when you create an account, don't think it is 30 days though. You can borrow a trainer from someone and just use that..

There's a 7 day free no obligation trial. Not so sure about a 30 day trial. I did that and only managed 2 workouts.

Rouvy has a 14 day free trial and Bkool has a free trial too but you need to plug in your credit card details.

Rgt has a free version but I've not managed to get that working.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

Golden Cheetah is an option, with lots of ERG files available online for free and you can make your own.

Else just join Zwift for a month, it won't break the bank

There's multiple "loop holes" you'll be able to try out but the "hardware" (trainer) portion you will have to borrow from someone you know  :D

As mentioned above you get a free version of Zwift for a mere 25km, it basically boils down to finishing the ramp test before they expect you to start paying  :whistling:. I personally am not a fan of Zwift but if you're hell bent on using it for 30 days then just create multiple email addresses and re-register after every 25km session. I am not 100% sure if they track the IP address of the PC and or if this will work but your other alternative will be to register a new platform after every trail period has lapsed.

Nice new initiative, that may be what the OP has been referring to. The last time I used Zwift it was still on the 25km trail so this is a great selling point

You have to buy a trainer for that free 30 day trial tho. Not exactly a sweet deal.

dont think the offer is valid for SA.

You can add the products to your basket, but when trying to checkout it automatically clears your basket.