Trail Shreda rollers

I have trained a ton on these rollers and can recommend them. The best rollers on the market and the adjustability is very nice. They are very durable and and really improve your pedal strokes and balance

• 1 year later...

Are they easy to train on? Looks like you can slide off or are the handle bars connected to the vertical part?

What's with the contraption at the front? Holds you upright? Can't you okes balance?

how do you train on this ? Where does it introduce resistance ?

As far as I have it , trainers are for training and rollers are for warm up 

7 minutes ago, BaGearA said:

how do you train on this ? Where does it introduce resistance ?

As far as I have it , trainers are for training and rollers are for warm up 

i have some Tacx ones for the roady. i'm sure a mtb one is more difficult purely because of the resistance in the tires...but even on the road bike...letting some air out the tires and then smashing it at 40kph+ in the big rings for an hour is a proper workout. Then when you don't have something to hold on to...ad to that the act of balancing, smoothing out your pedal stroke aso you can actually stay on the damn thing...then yes, it is a descent training session. You wont push 450W on it if thats what you are getting at...but 200...easy, so then you just make up for that in speed and time/distance lol