Indoor rowing machine

Spirog

So, with the impending shutdown of our training universe, I'm keen to add another element to my indoor training. I want to buy an indoor rowing machine. I have the space, particularly if it folds up or stands against the wall.

I train 4 or 5 days a week on my indoor trainer, so the motivation to use a rower isn't really an issue.

Any advice on product, training programs etc will be appreciated

So, with the impending shutdown of our training universe, I'm keen to add another element to my indoor training. I want to buy an indoor rowing machine. I have the space, particularly if it folds up or stands against the wall.

I train 4 or 5 days a week on my indoor trainer, so the motivation to use a rower isn't really an issue.

Concept 2. Expensive, but best.

I would agree with him, they are expensive but have a good feel unlike the cheaper ones that only have resistance like a dumb spinning bike.

Concept 2. Expensive, but best.

Strange that no one seems to mention water rowers. I have an A1 and love it. Very natural resistance feel and does not sound like a plane taking off. In fact the sound is one of the best things about it. Also looks quite cool.

Strange that no one seems to mention water rowers. I have an A1 and love it. Very natural resistance feel and does not sound like a plane taking off. In fact the sound is one of the best things about it. Also looks quite cool.

The ones made of wood are STUNNING

sounds like torture to me!!

my brother in law has taken his concept 2 all over the world...suprising they still seem to be the go to one after 15+ years

The ones made of wood are STUNNING

My water rower is testament to the fact that product placement on tv shows work (at least on me). Got mine after I saw Frank Underwood from House of Cards train on his. Never heard of them before that.

Aren't they very expensive?

Aren't they very expensive?

Unfortunately yes, but all good rowers are. Price wise they are on par with the Concept 2.