Stellenbosch University campus tour on a trials bike

MarickH

I'm a Stellies oldboy, although I only spent my 1st year there, but have since betrayed them (got married to an Ikeys girl and have 2 sons studying there) and am now a UCT flunky.

Just saying that the UCT upper campus is a MUCH more challenging and fun trials playground. Biggest stairs, big bad drops, even a jump track and an XC trail. Come on, please, someone with more skills than me, quickly make a video before close-down, to prove my point. If I try to do it I'll just take up some essential ambulance and ER resources.

post-17716-0-32571000-1585124293_thumb.jpg

post-17716-0-27625200-1585124314_thumb.jpg

post-17716-0-85770100-1585124346_thumb.jpg

Meh, I once put my buddy in a supermarket trolley and let him go down the ramp to the bib. He is in fact still my friend.

Off topic .. do they still have the stairs  champs where you ride down the stairs on planks and run up and the team with most repeats (or something) win?  It was rather fun to watch

Edited by Karman de Lange

Off topic .. do they still have the stairs champs where you ride down the stairs on planks and run up and the team with most repeats (or something) win? It was rather fun to watch

No idea, I am now old enough to have fathered the current students......

what?

there is a steam engine at ing gebou for him to play on and he goes to the grass in front of plakkies where we used to do the engineering olympics(not as hectic as it sounds)?

and no riding in the Neelsie, kamaaaaan man>!

also i recognise none of thoise places with their british sounding names, it's lettere en wysbegeerte dammit!

............... lettere en wysbegeerte .............

:D Daai lanklaas gehoor  :thumbup: