[Event] LESOTHO MEGA ENDURO 2020

CaptainGrumpy

Event Name: LESOTHO MEGA ENDURO 2020
When: 24 September 2020 - 27 September 2020
Where: Mokhotlong, International
Category: Enduro

- LESOTHO MEGA ENDURO 2020 - GRAVITY EXPERIENCE (ALL MOUNTAIN/ENDURO RIDING) –

The Lesotho Eastern Highlands has trails sculpted by ponies, sheep, goats and the traditional Basotho who inhabit the area as they go about their daily lives in a land dominated by tall mountains and steep valleys.

The result is steep, raw, natural trails that are an ideal test for adventurous gravity focused mountain bikers. The Lesotho Mega Enduro takes advantage of this, offering 4 days of shuttle assisted gravity runs (at least 14 gravity runs totaling 84km with 8275m of descent). While the vehicle shuttle assists are to accelerate access to the mountains, there are still some steep climbs to ride or hike as is characteristic of enduro in this type of environment.

Totals: Distance of ENDURO RUNS ONLY – 84 km Descent – 8275m. Note that these EXCLUDE the access distance to runs and are approximate varying with route options finally chosen, eg. River levels can influence some!

FOR ALL THE DETAILS IN THE INFORMATION E-BROCHURE AND BOOKING FORM PLEASE EMAIL info@detourtrails.co.za

Go to Event Page

hubevents-19999-0-27424000-1585058095_thumb.jpg