Zwift: Tour de Lockdown

Harryn

Hi Guys. Anyone experienced this error:

"Logged in but no rides to load"

It says to check your connection, which was fine. Reinstalled zwift app twice, fixed the error, and then it came back. New to zwift so a bit confused here. 

Error only surfaced as of today. 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys. Anyone experienced this error:

"Logged in but no rides to load"

It says to check your connection, which was fine. Reinstalled zwift app twice, fixed the error, and then it came back. New to zwift so a bit confused here.

Error only surfaced as of today.

I had this once yesterday, but I just retried and it worked. I assumed that it was due to the slow internet issue, but if your network is not the problem then I don't know what it could be.

Jup, races, group rides... flat out all the way...

So far these meetups have been nice, keeping us together regardless of w/kg (unless you get caught napping or have a sensor dropout).

So you can actually go easy, except when Harryn took us over Leith Hill the other day :eek:

Is this common? happened to me twice in one ride yesterday. Watts just drop to zero for 10 secs and then you're off again. 

Also, when ever we change bike and login user it takes FOREVER of relogging in and restarting the IDT to get everything to read properly.

I was wondering if the machine was faulty

So my wife is busy with her group ride, and they have set up a google hang-out so everyone can chat while sounding like illicit dial-in 086 numbers of old*, breathing heavily, wiping sweat off their brows....

*I have never dialed one of those numbers, I just assume...

Is this common? happened to me twice in one ride yesterday. Watts just drop to zero for 10 secs and then you're off again. 

Also, when ever we change bike and login user it takes FOREVER of relogging in and restarting the IDT to get everything to read properly.

I was wondering if the machine was faulty

I often get at least one dropout per ride. Not sure what causes it. Other apps seem to have less issues, or perhaps they just handle it more gracefully.

I normally use an Android tablet though, and connect to the trainer etc via Bluetooth.

On Saturday I used my PC (update on the tablet taking forever, due to the cable break), and connected via ANT+ - I still saw some dropouts, but only for a moment, so it didn't cause the usual frustration.

For some, Bluetooth works better, for others ANT+ is more consistent. Even during one of the races of the British National E-Championship, one of the guys had a dropout.

Guys, I know this is short notice, but I have sent out invites for a short EASY recovery ride at 5. Just a 45 min spin. All welcome

Guys, I know this is short notice, but I have sent out invites for a short EASY recovery ride at 5. Just a 45 min spin. All welcome

thanks Harry, next time

my coach has other plans, need to do a few sub threshold torque intervals.....

Sat for 2 hours on the bike today - In no particular order I:

30 mins was spent trying to connect the damn f***ing kickr

45 mins was spent cycling in vein while I watched youtube and didn't know I was stationary in the game because it had disconected, again.

45 mins of legitimate riding.

aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrghhh

Guys, we roll at 18:00 tomorrow. Road to ruins. Invites are out. If I have omitted anyone erroneously, please shout at me here.

Guys, we roll at 18:00 tomorrow. Road to ruins. Invites are out. If I have omitted anyone erroneously, please shout at me here.

Thanks, received the invite :thumbup:

Harry pls send me an invite. I think I deleted it.