CWC Lockdown SALE!

CWC Online

For the coming weeks,  the least we can do, is bring you stupid, ridiculous, unbelievable deals. 

Starting Monday

Please keep in mind, all these goods will be shipped from the 17th of April to the end of April, depending on the lockdown. 

ARE YOU READY???

post-1632-0-41233100-1585301070_thumb.jpg

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

seems like there is only a few items on the website too. Can you guys update the stock on the website before doing the sale?

No thanks

Morecorp.

For the coming weeks,  the least we can do, is bring you stupid, ridiculous, unbelievable deals. 

Starting Monday

Please keep in mind, all these goods will be shipped from the 17th of April to the end of April, depending on the lockdown. 

ARE YOU READY???

CWC, i bought the last TacX flow smart in your Willowbridge store on 23 March, however i would like a direct drive trainer (Tacx Flux S). Hope there will be available on this sale AND how do i return the one i bought (what if it falls out of the 30day exchange window due to lockdown)?

If you want to make this a really cool sale, please could you look at a heavily subsidised or free shipping on orders.

CWC, i bought the last TacX flow smart in your Willowbridge store on 23 March, however i would like a direct drive trainer (Tacx Flux S). Hope there will be available on this sale AND how do i return the one i bought (what if it falls out of the 30day exchange window due to lockdown)?

Ha ha, would you like some fries on the side?

For the coming weeks, the least we can do, is bring you stupid, ridiculous, unbelievable deals.

Starting Monday

ARE YOU READY???

Wonder if the stupid deals will be 70% discount or 1% discount!