CWC Lockdown SALE!

CWC Online

CWC, i bought the last TacX flow smart in your Willowbridge store on 23 March, however i would like a direct drive trainer (Tacx Flux S). Hope there will be available on this sale AND how do i return the one i bought (what if it falls out of the 30day exchange window due to lockdown)?

If you are looking for a second hand indoor trainer dont try on the classifieds..all gone

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CWC, i bought the last TacX flow smart in your Willowbridge store on 23 March, however i would like a direct drive trainer (Tacx Flux S). Hope there will be available on this sale AND how do i return the one i bought (what if it falls out of the 30day exchange window due to lockdown)?

Post 1 - CWC clearly states shipment to happen AFTER the lock-down.

WordNetExpress sent me a nice email ... I have to fill in various documents to state why our goods (engineering related) may be classified as "essential goods".  They may NOT deliver anything without said documentation !!!  I had our webpage updated to show that NO items will be sold during the lock-down.

Now we have all read the various posts debating 3-weeks vs a much longer lock-down .....  returning a the trainer, uhm, think you may be out of luck .....

Lets take i back to basics:

How about luna blue Ciovita bibs when I order luna blue Ciovita bibs???

That ciovita special was a mess. I bought three sized medium from cycle lab and two weeks later got one small. Had to email them and a few day later got the other two. Now I have three smalls and its a bit tight around the "you know where" area. Urgh!!

That ciovita special was a mess. I bought three sized medium from cycle lab and two weeks later got one small. Had to email them and a few day later got the other two. Now I have three smalls and its a bit tight around the "you know where" area. Urgh!!

was a proper mess, my brother ordered a shorts in XL, received a Bib in M... anyway I scored on that, haha. 

If you in the market for a new bike

Scott

Cannondale

Merida
Titan

Silverback

KTM

Bianchi

We would like to help you with a great deal

DM us and give it a go!

Legends - thank you. 

Now I know you are adding different items all the time over the next 3 weeks of lockdown. 

But each time we buy, do we need to pay shipping? Or can this just be done once and all our items are shipped together? 

DONE

If you in the market for a new bike

Scott

Cannondale

Merida

Titan

Silverback

KTM

Bianchi

We would like to help you with a great deal

DM us and give it a go!

Message sent.