CWC Lockdown SALE!

CWC Online

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance you have some Vittoria or Conti tubular tyres hiding away somewhere?

Please Sir, can we have some more(At a super-special never to be repeated price,that will make you feel like you won the lottery?) Large one's? :clap:

Coming up

Any specials on shoes?

And the Wahoo kickr core trainer!! Missed the Monday special.

Edited by samson99

Are there new deals everyday? :drool:  and what time will they be on and when will you take them off? Thanks CWC for contributing to make Lockdown a whole lot better.

Lucky I picked one up just in time on the sale! Hope its worth the wait to go pick up...

Any specials on shoes?

And the Wahoo kickr core trainer!! Missed the Monday special.

Edited by hansolo

Is this lockdown sale the same as the other sales, where there is no stock in the right sizes? And everything is pre orders ?

Are prices the same as the Christmas sale and the new yeas sale and the black friday sale and winter sale and the summer sale and the sale because we can sale?

Or is this really discount pricing ?

I am not going to go through all the effort if it is the usual you can have it any time of the year sale type pricing.

Are there new deals everyday? :drool:  and what time will they be on and when will you take them off? Thanks CWC for contributing to make Lockdown a whole lot better.

Yes we keep on loading new deals on a daily basis. Most items are on sale for the lockdown period or while stock lasts.

It's only a pleasure. love bringing you deals

This "Tell us what you want and we'll look after you" marketing angle has worn thin with me. I'll be paying marginally more for my cycling consumables at my LBS when they open because I love them and want them to survive this lockdown and because they really do look after me. 

Is this lockdown sale the same as the other sales, where there is no stock in the right sizes? And everything is pre orders ?

Are prices the same as the Christmas sale and the new yeas sale and the black friday sale and winter sale and the summer sale and the sale because we can sale?

I am not going to go through all the effort if it is the usual you can have it any time of the year sale type pricing.

I can't say for the other deals but I got some pedals at proper markdown

So much so I bought a second set  - the 2 sets combined cost me 350 bucks more than the set on my bike

EDIT  - probably shouldn't have bought anything right now but I'm irresponsible and a little bored

Edited by Waynemol