CWC Lockdown SALE!

CWC Online

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just received SMS's informing me my two orders are completed and ready for collection at CWC - a workshop stand and garmin mount.

Same for me.

Have you gone to fetch your order?

was under the impression that they arent doing collections during level 4?

My order is still processing, I was kinda hoping to see an incomplete, meaning maybe I could go pickup one of the items :D

haha nope, none is essential :'(

If you are saying that incomplete orders are due to no stock on hand, then WTF did they offer these products in the first place. 

Just think there are a lot of very disgruntled and grumpy customers out there, me included.

I am assuming this is because they "sold" us stock that they had bought and paid for but where still waiting for it to be shipped/cleared/delivered to their stores. Provided this is the case and considering our current circumstances I believe this is perfectly acceptable sales/business practice. I for one have never been let down buy CWC to date and so will give them the benefit of the doubt and practice some patience albeit I must confess a hard task.

My stuff was delivered just after lunch today in Pretoria. Thanks for the good service guys

Edited by Rudi Pollard

What irks me is that in their website with reference to IDT's, they say "We have secured more stock but orders placed after the 15th of April will only be delivered on the 20th of May"

I placed my order on 30th March so why then should I also be subjected to the above.

Yes i understand these are trying times and I have never had issues with CWC before, but at least be honest and upfront with us.

Rant over

Will probably collect tomorrow.

I think the 'no collections' was before they knew they could open the physical stores.

Same for me.

Have you gone to fetch your order?

What irks me is that in their website with reference to IDT's, they say "

We have secured more stock but orders placed after the 15th of April will only be delivered on the 20th of May"

I placed my order on 30th March so why then should I also be subjected to the above.

Yes i understand these are trying times and I have never had issues with CWC before, but at least be honest and upfront with us.

Rant over

Me too

I asked this morning if it would be possible to pick up my order at the Durbanville branch and they said yes within a couple of days... But I don't think they actually looked it up before answering me, sounded like a standard answer... 

Would be a good surprise though, let's see in two days ;)

If you are saying that incomplete orders are due to no stock on hand, then WTF did they offer these products in the first place. 

Just think there are a lot of very disgruntled and grumpy customers out there, me included.

I reckon there's going to be lots of frustrated lockdown sale hunters.

Likely some in stock and not sufficient supply with the high demand.

Those sales were juicy. Yoh.

And the supply chain is broken right now.

Either claim your moola back or go 'it was such a good deal, I'm keen to wait...'.

Waiting may require months of patience, hey.

These are extraordinary times.

Just got an email saying that my order has been dispatched

Edit: I ordered tyres, but am hoping to get Ronel's Wahoo Ultimate Home Bundle 

Kickr-KOM-Bundle.jpg?v=1548450282

Edited by splat

dragging in lets say 1 bar and letting it sit in an investment account for 60 odd days for some nice interest sure can offset some of the hurt right now.....the more the better.

so also would selling the 'same item' more than once while nobody can ship anyway...

just saying. :whistling:  

Edited by morneS555

Looks like a certain retail store even delivers indoor trainers...

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

I bought a frame set, to complete my Zwift setup. Wonder what is the difference  :ph34r: