CWC Lockdown SALE!

CWC Online

hahahaha

You guys are impatient hey...

I have 2 items yet to ship. I can wait. I was ok before lockdown and I am ok now. The new stuff would be nice to have, but will be all the sweeter when it arrives.

So much negativity in one place over nothing is never good for anyone

:blush:

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha

I have 2 items yet to ship. I can wait. I was ok before lockdown and I am ok now. The new stuff would be nice to have, but will be all the sweeter when it arrives.

So much negativity Zen in one place post over nothing is never good bad for anyone

Fixed

Edited by eddy

I feel all of your pains - when you don't have much to look forward to then an online order delivery is one the biggest endorphin rushes you are going to get at the moment... Other than that the 2h59m outside on our bike between 06:00 and 09:00 and the riding you do erm... at home  :ph34r:

oh... that new helmet feeling....

my CL order just arrived. took DSV 10 days to get to me.

i called them in the end and they then made a plan to have it delivered.

expect 25-30min wait times before anyone answers the phone. massive backlog and no staff makes for a nightmare situation.

that and this courier company is still documenting everything on paper

Edited by Furbz

hahahaha

So much negativity in one place over nothing is never good for anyone

I ordered two items from a different shop, week before the lock-down.

They immediately contacted me .... Item is on back order, and the shipment wont be here before lock-down .... I was given a few options, cash back, different items in the same range ....

The distributor is a typical small SA business, and I made the call to rather support our guys during this time.  Left the order as is, knowing it will be months before getting my goods.

To the best of my knowledge their shipment has not cleared customs as yet ....

Thankfully I cant use it until I get back on the trails, so totally relaxed about it.  Certainly do understand why people are "slightly" more excited about getting their indoor trainers ....  :whistling:

My Assos bibs arrived today unannounced, no email stating they had been shipped etc. Dropped off by an honest neighbor after Dawnwing delivered them more than 1km away to a corresponding house number in Virginia Ave while I live in Victoria. Funny as I had his new cell phone delivered to my house 2 weeks ago. Seems in these times of social distancing ID checks and signatures are no longer required.

Seems in these times of social distancing ID checks and signatures are no longer required.

Bell rings and as soon as the door is opened, parcel is put down ... by the time I get to the gate, the delivery vehicle is driving off.

lucky you ! maybe tomorrow...

That's what I've been saying for the last couple of weeks... and that's just to get a response from various stores on queries.

Seems many of our stores/online stores are just not keen on business. :(

My package was apparently collected by Dawnwing on Friday but according to them is still in CapeTown 5 days later....

I spoke to a Dawn Wing driver today, he says they have massive backlogs. Their vans are being loaded with way more than they can possibly deliver in a day so packages are going back to depots at the end of the day.

I had a shipment that was out for delivery on Monday, I only got it today. The massive backlog of orders + the increased online shopping going on at the moment means it will be quite some time before our couriers get back to normal delivery times.

Edited by Grease_Monkey

That's what I've been saying for the last couple of weeks... and that's just to get a response from various stores on queries.

Seems many of our stores/online stores are just not keen on business. :(

I think a of of those stores you're suggesting don't want business placed their orders as soon as you made them and are struggling to get stuff from suppliers and couriers are back logged hard.

Add in the fact that today was a religious holiday and you have another delay till next week.

The guys running the stores are pulling their hair out trying to get you your stuff, but it's not a simple case of 'press button' like it was before lockdown.

There are multiple players in the sequence who are all behind, under staffed and unable to operate as they used to.

Have some patience and understanding before passing judgement. Do you think the shop managers like getting 74000 emails every day saying 'Where is my stuff, you suck. 1 star! I'm never shopping here again!' etc? I can tell you the answer is no.

In an ideal world they would love for everyone to get their order ASAP so they can get on with their lives and their jobs in what is an extremely stressful and uncertain time for them as well.

It's not a nice feeling being scared to open your emails when you know it's just going to be full of people moaning. 

These guys and girls are doing their damdest to get us our stuff. Do yours to have a bit of patience

easy there, there's a difference between being an over excited spoilt brat on a forum and a dick that harass staff about an order !

Perhaps I wasn't clear - my contact with stores/distributors has nothing to do with pending orders or deliveries.

I've either made product enquiries or otherwise requested confirmation of stock availability and prices, and/or best methods to secure if not operating online.

Granted, these are difficult times requiring patience from all, but surely a response to that keen be arranged somewhere over a period of a month.?

Received my order yesterday. It was with Dawnwing in Joburg for 9 days. Thankfully received the item now

Received my order yesterday. It was with Dawnwing in Joburg for 9 days. Thankfully received the item now

Lucky. I seriously dislike Dawn Wing as I've had way too many bad experiences with them. My package is still in Cape Town, it seems. Ah well, it can wait.