CWC Lockdown SALE!

CWC Online

I don't have any beef with CWC as such since they shipped my Kickr on the 19th as promised BUT it's been stuck with Dawn Wing ever since and I'm unable to get through to their call centre and they never respond to email queries. I have the same problem with a Ciovita mask order that was sent through Dawn Wing over a month ago and I still haven't received it yet. 

This experience will definitely put me off ordering anything in future from an online retailer who I know uses Dawn Wing which includes CWC and Ciovita. They are absolutely useless and it seems like the retailer's attitude is that you're on your own once the order ships.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have any beef with CWC as such since they shipped my Kickr on the 19th as promised BUT it's been stuck with Dawn Wing ever since and I'm unable to get through to their call centre and they never respond to email queries. I have the same problem with a Ciovita mask order that was sent through Dawn Wing over a month ago and I still haven't received it yet. 

This experience will definitely put me off ordering anything in future from an online retailer who I know uses Dawn Wing which includes CWC and Ciovita. They are absolutely useless and it seems like the retailer's attitude is that you're on your own once the order ships.

It is not just Dawn Wing it is DSV also. I am also agitated , but remember they had Millions of parcels that could not ship a few days before lockdown and orders during lockdown , and now with full opening of e commerce it is a double whammy, oh yes and reduced staff etc.. So they are behind and will most likely not catch up anytime soon. Try the smaller courier i bought something on onedayonly and fast and furious was quick on it

It is not just Dawn Wing it is DSV also. I am also agitated , but remember they had Millions of parcels that could not ship a few days before lockdown and orders during lockdown , and now with full opening of e commerce it is a double whammy, oh yes and reduced staff etc.. So they are behind and will most likely not catch up anytime soon. Try the smaller courier i bought something on onedayonly and fast and furious was quick on it

Fair enough but they could've at least doubled down on their customer service team who have been able to work remotely all this time if they are that busy. The inaccurate tracking information and not being able to get through to their call centre despite repeated calls everyday is what really grates me. My Ciovita order was shipped during level 5 when they were supposedly less busy as it was an essential item so I would've expected it to have been delivered a month later.

On the opposite spectrum, Takealot seem to be getting it right as I placed an order with them late on Sat afternoon and it was delivered on Mon morning which was way ahead of the delivery estimate. I realize it's not a fair comparison as Takealot are vertically integrated, but from a customer's perspective, it does mean that I will rather look for items on Takealot first as I know they will be delivered within the stated timeframe even if the item costs a bit more.

this is not the official CWC parcel tracking site just insert your tracking no here........ :ph34r:

Fair enough but they could've at least doubled down on their customer service team who have been able to work remotely all this time if they are that busy. The inaccurate tracking information and not being able to get through to their call centre despite repeated calls everyday is what really grates me. My Ciovita order was shipped during level 5 when they were supposedly less busy as it was an essential item so I would've expected it to have been delivered a month later.

On the opposite spectrum, Takealot seem to be getting it right as I placed an order with them late on Sat afternoon and it was delivered on Mon morning which was way ahead of the delivery estimate. I realize it's not a fair comparison as Takealot are vertically integrated, but from a customer's perspective, it does mean that I will rather look for items on Takealot first as I know they will be delivered within the stated timeframe even if the item costs a bit more.

I agree with you tjom, i am also irritated with them as i also cannot get hold of my items and or any feedback on where what is...

So my order went from waiting for stock to arrive from suppliers to can’t find my order to silence from Engela to been now shifted to someone else to try sort out.

As I’ve said before selling stock that you or suppliers don’t have and are unsure when will arrive is just plain dishonest.I would expect this from Cyclelab but CWC are in the same boat in my opinion.

Ive asked for a refund and neither will see any business from my side.

My Cyclelab online experience has been piss poor compared to what i used to get from CWC and compared to sites like Evobikes etc. Te only reason i use them is price on specials and comparing their prices using Multiply vouchers and discounts for club membership etc means they are still 10 to 12% cheaper.

Otherwise their communications are poor to say the least and deliveries and tracking has been haphazard. IMO they want to be an online store but seem to have restructured their back end services in a way that they are not at all good .

Edited by Paul Ruinaard

CWC.

the online contact us is never answered. i've tried a few times now.

the phone line option 3 for online sales goes unanswered and just drops.

the only way is to call the shop (use option 1) and talk to someone there who will then get in contact with online sales.

the sales person who helped me out gave me a call back later in the day saying they had found all the parts to my order - likely only because i called.

but that finally got my order our the door

Since my call/s I have now recieved my order. Was overnighted.

So if you get hold of the right person, be nice, they will help.

I want to ask you guys.

Has what is going on with CWC at the moment, caused damage to your relationship with them?

The apparent confusion of emails, no returns of calls, and general bad comms suggests a lack of customer service (and one might suspect a few others things).

But at what point will you guys say never again with shop (or supplier) because of a breakdown of trust or principle.

Or will you always be willing to spend your hard earned money at the right price?

I really don't like the in-store experience at CWC so try to avoid that as far as possible. Their sales (and prices in general) are good so for the right deal I will still use their online store....I guess I'm just cheap like that, hahaha.

I sent a parcel via another courier on Monday.  Been using this company for many years, and knows the package would normally have been delivered on Tuesday, latest Wednesday ..... just checked their tracking system ..... it may possibly be delivered on Thursday.

Fact is they used to fly it up, but there simply are not enough flights at the moment, so we are back to slow road transport, with multiple stops along the way ....

Anyone else still waiting for their CWC delivery?

I am... Confirmed that they sold stuff still not cleared at customs and despite the wait, no communication and they continue to sell the same items with no indication that they aren't in stock....

Eish... 

CWC definitely won't be seeing me again, no matter how good their pricing

Anyone else still waiting for their CWC delivery?

I am... Confirmed that they sold stuff still not cleared at customs and despite the wait, no communication and they continue to sell the same items with no indication that they aren't in stock....

Eish... 

CWC definitely won't be seeing me again, no matter how good their pricing

Received and worn mine already. Happy this time but always approach with caution

Received and worn mine already. Happy this time but always approach with caution

Lucky.... I'm going to have to learn how to ride brakeless....