Cool mobile apps

The Ouzo

Tell us about any cool/useful mobile apps you have and use.

Most people know about it already, but truecaller is brilliiant in my business

Click to Chat, useful to WhatsApp someone without having to load them as a contact

Click to Chat, useful to WhatsApp someone without having to load them as a contact

Truecaller is the devil's spawn... It gleams contacts from users and adds them to their database. If I'm a contact in your phone it takes my name and phone number and whatever else (business etc) from your contacts and adds it to their database without my knowing or permission

Truecaller is the devil's spawn... It gleams contacts from users and adds them to their database. If I'm a contact in your phone it takes my name and phone number and whatever else (business etc) from your contacts and adds it to their database without my knowing or permission

Exactly .... My family and friends were shocked when I mentioned that!

Probike garage is an awesome app for keeping track of your bike parts and service intervals.

Night sky is pretty sweet for stars and stuff.

Google earth is lekker for exploring from your couch.

My Tide times, windy and wind guru are lekker fishing or whatever outside apps.

AirVisual is lekker for air quality.

Other than that the apps that I use are delivery apps etc.

Probike garage is an awesome app for keeping track of your bike parts and service intervals.

Night sky is pretty sweet for stars and stuff.

Google earth is lekker for exploring from your couch.

My Tide times, windy and wind guru are lekker fishing or whatever outside apps.

AirVisual is lekker for air quality.

Other than that the apps that I use are delivery apps etc.

Thanks for the Probike Garage mention.

reddit 

For when you want to lose several weeks of your life in trying to understand how stupid people can be on the internet.

I love it.

Also my guilty pleasure. I only check it out from a browser though, not the app. You can learn a lot there. You CAN. But most of the time, you just try and understand how stupid people can be on the internet.

Photo Circle is great! 

It's like Instagram but only to a group of people that are invited to view and add to the Album! 

Great for family photo sharing that you want to keep private. 

Thanks for the tip on probikegarage.  Well worth looking into.

I use Skyview lite for when I have time to look at the stars or want to track the ISS.

Obviously I have Flightradar24 and then something that might interrest those who live near mountains or go on holiday I can really suggest this app ...

PeakFinder.  For me living close to the app and with thousands of peaks having all their own name this is quite cool.

Something I have not played with too much but I think this app has quite a bit of potential is FatMap.  Still a tad cumbersome at the moment but I think could be a great tool to scout out new routes and do some recce work on it before getting on your bike

I used to have common apps on my phone. Like viber, whatsapp, social media, and some games from appstore

and then what happened?

omg, thank you thank you