Table View Commuting

Girlscanridetoo

Anyone still commuting due to work during lockdown?

I hope you have your essential services permit with you.

Anyone still commuting due to work during lockdown?

I am also working during lockdown - essential services permits sorted.

I work in Paarden Eiland side and have considered commuting to work, but been reluctant to do so as I would probably attract a lot of unwanted attention.

Let me know if you are commuting or know if safe to do so...

So I commuted yesterday from Sunningdale to Milnerton 11:30am and 6pm home again. Had a few disapproval looks and heads shakes. No one stopped me.. I found it a bit stressful on way in but back was fine. Would like if I wasn't alone in but afternoon you go do fast (most of the time with wind behind you). Had one dodgy guy on path. Luckily had his back to me when passing him. Think it will be better to stick to normal office hours in and out. Planning to go in tomorrow again. Please let me know if anyone is keen to ride to work too (permitted of course).

I'll ride in if i have to goto work, but we'll be passing each other. Can't miss me, i'm the one with a caravan under my saddle. I have such lovely friends.. :P

Yesterday I had to fetch the wife of an employee in the location and take her to hospital because the ambulance service refused.

Noone are in their houses or yards, everyone is in the streets. Nobody even walks by themselves.

Police are patroling and does nothing.

Our efforts are of no use.

Yesterday I had to fetch the wife of an employee in the location and take her to hospital because the ambulance service refused.

Noone are in their houses or yards, everyone is in the streets. Nobody even walks by themselves.

Police are patroling and does nothing.

Our efforts are of no use.

And when the Covid bomb detonates in the locations, it will be nuclear in scope. The one good thing that is going to come from this that I can see is the government's eyes being opened to the stupidity of the national health insurance plan. They will never be able to cope.

I assume you do not own a car hence reason for still wanting to commute?

Girlscanridetoo is a lady who has joined our group before, and we often see her on the cycle lanes cycling to work and back ... at some point it becomes a way of life.