Bike Mob

***COMPETITION TIME***

Howsit Mobsters!

So, we are now 3 days in and we’re sure you are chomping at the bit to male the pain cave vanish or at least a little more worth well!

Well here we go, a little incentive for you...

Post and tag us in your IDT sessions till 16 April and you could win a WAHOO HEADWIND!

Use @wearebikemob and #bikemobidt when you post your pics on Facebook or Instagram. 

Plus follow us on ZWIFT for daily meetups, discounts codes in ride, and daily giveaways and spot prizes. 

post-3341-0-73697800-1585553478_thumb.png

post-3341-0-12684800-1585553506_thumb.jpg

LOL I cant post my rides on Facebook because Im supposed to be working :/.  Maybe Ill create a insta account with no followers just for this  :whistling:

Committed! Nice! ;)

On a side note. Are you guys planing a sale of sorts?

Sure, why not :)

We already have great pricing, but what you looking for? May even run that post/during apocalyptic sale!

Boom!

i've wanted one of these for ages, just can't bring myself to pay that much for a fan.

Definitely going to give this a good go!

i dont facebook, but i'll log what i can on instagram!

Sure, why not :)

We already have great pricing, but what you looking for? May even run that post/during apocalyptic sale!

Hahaha! That parktool workstand...

I will pay unspeakable amounts of money if you can get this to me now ;)

https://bikemob.co.za/products/cycleopsthruaxlekit142x12?variant=22100027998293&currency=ZAR&utm_campaign=gs-2018-09-04&utm_source=google&utm_medium=smart_campaign&gclid=Cj0KCQjw6_vzBRCIARIsAOs54z6GGM2UW-azxSHzN2C_3m6zL-XVExzoqN1GSGQy5LPYhBlMz8d9zuwaAi8tEALw_wcB

PS, I'm not serious, but I would like it on special for post lock down though!

Edited by Grease_Monkey

Boom!

i've wanted one of these for ages, just can't bring myself to pay that much for a fan.

Definitely going to give this a good go!

i dont facebook, but i'll log what i can on instagram!

you guys see my instagram post yesterday?

Hmmmm, so I just saw my bike uses a thread pitch of 1.5. Any chance chance you guys can get hold of an axle that will work for the CycleOps Magnus trainer (non boost bike)?

Sorry for posting this here - I am assuming your number does not work at the moment.

Hmmmm, so I just saw my bike uses a thread pitch of 1.5. Any chance chance you guys can get hold of an axle that will work for the CycleOps Magnus trainer (non boost bike)?

Sorry for posting this here - I am assuming your number does not work at the moment.

will find out for you and revert :)

you can mail us though if you want: info@bikemob.co.za