Alpe d'Huez x1

Col du Galibier x1

Col du Telegraphe x1

Passo Gavia x1

Mont Ventoux x1

More to come!

• 2 weeks later...

Haven;t heard anything yet...?

This is my issue with these kind of competitions, there is no follow-through on all the same channels where these things are advertised. So we the consumer have no idea of whether anybody got the prize.

***COMPETITION TIME***

Howsit Mobsters!

So, we are now 3 days in and we’re sure you are chomping at the bit to male the pain cave vanish or at least a little more worth well!

Well here we go, a little incentive for you...

Post and tag us in your IDT sessions till 16 April and you could win a WAHOO HEADWIND!

Use @wearebikemob and #bikemobidt when you post your pics on Facebook or Instagram. 

Plus follow us on ZWIFT for daily meetups, discounts codes in ride, and daily giveaways and spot prizes. 

Cool, so who won? Could you post a link to their Zwift / Strava so we can all congratulate them?

I'm sure they will. Patience guys... The Mobsters are probably playing guitar or on their IDT's and will let the winner know as soon as they are ready.....

Hoping it's me.... I re-joined Instagram especially for this competition.....

I see bikemob has not been online since the 14th. That cannot be a good sign. Anyone have any info?

I see bikemob has not been online since the 14th. That cannot be a good sign. Anyone have any info?

They are a business with no business. They are probably trying to figure out ways to earn a living and/or generate some income so they can stay afloat as family men and as a business.

Let this one go. We didn't pay to enter and there are bigger things going on at the moment than winning a fan.

I'm sure they will come to the party once they have sorted out their financial security or closed down.

They are a business with no business. They are probably trying to figure out ways to earn a living and/or generate some income so they can stay afloat as family men and as a business.

Let this one go. We didn't pay to enter and there are bigger things going on at the moment than winning a fan.

I'm sure they will come to the party once they have sorted out their financial security or closed down.

Trust me, not phased about the fan.

I buy from them fairly often, a great store to deal with. So more concern.

Thanks for the update

Trust me, not phased about the fan.

I buy from them fairly often, a great store to deal with. So more concern.

Thanks for the update

Ah ok.. No need to be concerned, both Nev and Sean are ok but trying to be busy and productive as far as I know.

Hopefully they will announce that I have won the Headwind soon....  :ph34r: