2021 Epic Entry

Zucs

Hi all

I see that 2020 Epic riders are being offered guaranteed entries for 2021 with a 75% discount. 

Is anybody a 2020 rider that doesn't want to do the event in 2021 and would like to get their 75% back in cash? This would entail you paying the additional 25% for a 2021 entry and then substituting me, in exchange for 100% of the 2021 entry price.

I would like to do the event again in 2021 and  would be happy to pay full price for the entry, at the time when you substitute yourself out for me.

Send me a message if you are keen.

Hi all

I see that 2020 Epic riders are being offered guaranteed entries for 2021 with a 75% discount.

Is anybody a 2020 rider that doesn't want to do the event in 2021 and would like to get their 75% back in cash? This would entail you paying the additional 25% for a 2021 entry and then substituting me, in exchange for 100% of the 2021 entry price.

I would like to do the event again in 2021 and would be happy to pay full price for the entry, at the time when you substitute yourself out for me.

Hi, I do not know how and if we can do that but I would be interested to sell my guaranteed entry. It's an international one.

Hi all

I would like to do the event again in 2021 and would be happy to pay full price for the entry, at the time when you substitute yourself out for me.

Why not wait for entries to go open and enter at the general discounted price?

• 2 weeks later...

To guarantee the entry right now. We never now until the 19th of May, but maybe it's going to be hard to get an entry.

Why not wait for entries to go open and enter at the general discounted price?

• 4 weeks later...

We are a 2020 team with 2021 entry paid and we would like yo sell it!

Please contact by email: jaimealcfreijo@gmail.com.

We are from Spain. 

Jaime

Hi all

I would like to do the event again in 2021 and  would be happy to pay full price for the entry, at the time when you substitute yourself out for me.

Hi. Are you still searching? I have one entry available.

Hi,

I am selling a 2021 International Cape Epic team entry. Please DM me if you are interested.

• 4 weeks later...

We are a 2020 team with 2021 entry paid and we would like yo sell it!

Please contact by email: jaimealcfreijo@gmail.com.

We are from Spain. 

Jaime

Hi

Have You sold Your team entry for 2021?

Olve