Lockdown lessons

hansolo

Think I might have issues . Was genuinely excited this morning when I woke up and it was sunny. Then couldn’t stop smiling when a nice breeze came up. Managed to wash and dry about 4 loads like  a legend . Then CW bleated that I wasn’t folding her stuff nicely and ruined my party

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think I might have issues . Was genuinely excited this morning when I woke up and it was sunny. Then couldn’t stop smiling when a nice breeze came up. Managed to wash and dry about 4 loads like a legend . Then CW bleated that I wasn’t folding her stuff nicely and ruined my party

Shame man..

The washing and ironing thing has always been tricky, washing easy, hanging easy but the ironing and back into your cupboard has always been about 7-10 working days of our domestic isn't around. I'm just putting it down to skeleton staff so goodluck to the domestic. The wife is now wearing her running tops (no ironing needed) I'm just rocking T shirts and shorts basically off the line.

Who needs underwear?? 

It's impossible to ask a 5 and 8 year old to rinse and dry off plates and cups so to NOT add to the dishes. 

Getting a puppy in lockdown is NOT a good idea, being home for the puppy to adjust is bollocks.... Harder work then I though. 

The streets are quiet and you hear weird turbine type noises when waiting for a puppy to poo at 3am in the morning.  

Other than that, listening to a 5 and 8 year old play is hilarious... the stuff they say! 

.................Getting a puppy in lockdown is NOT a good idea, ...................

Tell me about it. My house is getting chewed up at a rate faster than I get chewed out for what "my" dog is doing! ;)

Flour and yeast are never in stock, We want to make some pizza dough but....

We have 4 Pizza bases left... I'm starting to panic. I might have to go the make your own Pizza dough route soon! 

Tell me about it. My house is getting chewed up at a rate faster than I get chewed out for what "my" dog is doing! ;)

I "chewed" out my daughters because they were nagging since we had to put our old Lab down last year. Then when God of Choas rocks up they were too poep scared to handle him! They got a serious talking too. He's just a proper pup that goes for everything, anyway they better with him now. Even though they do the little nervous laugh when he comes close...  :clap:  I do find it funny when he "attacks" the wife and she jumps 1m into the air... 

I do think this one is broken though, he's walking around chewing on metal and the garage door etc.. I need to get out and get him some more chew toys. The ones we have aren't going to last long! 

Very difficult to find..

When I found flour there was no yeast on the shelves..and there was only 1 refill packet of baking powder.

Luckily I found a packet of yeast in the back of my cupboard.

I will make some dough today and use the instant pot as that cuts ou that painful bit of kneading of the dough throughout the process.

Very difficult to find..

When I found flour there was no yeast on the shelves..and there was only 1 refill packet of baking powder.

Luckily I found a packet of yeast in the back of my cupboard.

I will make some dough today and use the instant pot as that cuts ou that painful bit of kneading of the dough throughout the process.

Remember you are not alone in this, commandeer the troops to do the kneading when you need them.  :)

We bought some a few days ago. Love home made pizzas :-)

Remember you are not alone in this, commandeer the troops to do the kneading when you need them. :)

Lol yeah my youngest will help..the eldest will just do a half job[emoji2356]

The instant pot is just easier..takes the whole knead part out and it rises in there as well..easier than moving the dough around from sunny spot to sunny spot[emoji1787]

Lols..

A must have when I make my special tomato and onion sauce to eat with braai pap... that however is the only time it is used in my house.

I am not proud to say this but I kind of panic bought Kiri cheese and Mozzarella yesterday..(3 of each)[emoji3061]

I hope it was buffalo mozzarella  :drool:

I miss the office.

As chilled and relaxing as it is working from home, I really miss the office vibe and interaction.

i ventured out to the shops today for the first time.

We needed a few fresh produce things.

Eggs shelves were completely empty.

Lol yeah my youngest will help..the eldest will just do a half job[emoji2356]

The instant pot is just easier..takes the whole knead part out and it rises in there as well..easier than moving the dough around from sunny spot to sunny spot[emoji1787]

No need to move the dough from sunny spot to sunny spot. just wrap in electric blanket and turn it on low  ^_^