Lockdown lessons

hansolo

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The 1 strong lesson I have learn over lock down is how many dishonest people are on Zwift.

Ay-fkin-men. Okes pumping up Alp du Zwift in under 30 minutes with 106 heart rate. If half of what you see on there was true EVERY SINGLE pro would be out of a job and replaced by a Zwifter.

There was one gent FILLING his trolley with green pineapples ....

I went to the shop today and saw the most disgusting small pineapples selling for 18.99 each. I guess that's what happens when something is in demand.

Edited by blondeonabike

Riders using speed sensors for power source shouldn't be allowed to race on Zwift. 

A week into lockdown riders find 30% improvement and a severe reduction in overall body mass. If you do take the time to look, it seems that (in SA) the "general" weight now for male riders is 66-68kg. Seems to be the point where it doesn't raise to many red flags but gives many many a significant performance boost. 

Each to their own I guess.

Once you go to "make your own pizza dough", you never go back to "frozen pizza bases" again

I bought a ball of dough from the local fruit & veg shop a few weeks back, got the kids involved and we each made our own Pizza.

They came out thick base but were so delicious.

I bought a ball of dough from the local fruit & veg shop a few weeks back, got the kids involved and we each made our own Pizza.

They came out thick base but were so delicious.

you are one step closer to pizza base liberation.....next time make your own from scratch ... really easy and the best thing since sliced bread :P

this will get you started

Roll it out thin and then blind bake the base before adding the toppings gets the base to puff up nicely with those lovely little air pockets, and crisps up the base a bit too.

https://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/bread-recipes/pizza-dough/

I saw a J Wakefield pass me the other day in London at a speed that was suspicious....... Care to comment?

Downhill with a tailwind and I had oil on my legs for the aero effect.

I saw a J Wakefield pass me the other day in London at a speed that was suspicious....... Care to comment?

That same J Wakefield made me look like I was looking for a parking spot ....  :eek:

then again, I dont mind admitting that I AM slow .... mildly disappointing the number of riders trying to wheel suck ME over the last few weeks .... dammit man, have some self respect, why wheel suck a chubby outoppie with buggered knees AND the correct weight setting ....  :whistling:  :ph34r:

PS - Am I the only one looking for other SA flags when out for a ride ?

PPS - how do I give a "thumbs up" to a fellow SA rider ? - using a keyboard and PC ..

you are one step closer to pizza base liberation.....next time make your own from scratch ... really easy and the best thing since sliced bread :P

this will get you started

Roll it out thin and then blind bake the base before adding the toppings gets the base to puff up nicely with those lovely little air pockets, and crisps up the base a bit too.

https://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/bread-recipes/pizza-dough/

oh I was going to make dough, but saw these whilst buying the ingredients.