Tubeless sealant

mrJohan

Really like using Enduro seal. Works great, is great value even at normal resale pricing, and doesnt do anything wierd inside the tyre. Have had some inflations with CO2 and hasnt marbled inside for me so been smooth sailing..

The little injection bottle with the spout is the best thing ever too, particularly for top ups.

Stans for many years now, but will be trying “Enduro Seal” next ... an SA product that looks rather good.

Magic milk from oko, only place I know of that sells it is in Somerset West, or the Ryder sealant, I don't like the latex based stuff

I prefer Joe’s but Stans also works fine. Tried the Continental sealant once and that was terrible. Almost glue-like.

I started with Fug It which worked well in the beginning but after about 3000 km and a few punctures and some top ups i could hear the marbles in the tyre .I then changed to Tyre Juice ( Black bottle ) and have now done close to 20,000km with punctures and top ups and dont have the marbles . I get about 5 to 6,000 km out of a back tyre ( if no big cuts ) and have even taken old Juice ( being snoep )  from my old tyre and put that with extra into the new tyre with no ill effect .