What do you wash your bike with?

MarickH

What do you wash your bike with? Any favourite/ recommended products for washing the bike, chainrings, etc?

I used NAMGEAR previously, but looking at the Finish Line products.

What do you wash your bike with? Any favourite/ recommended products for washing the bike, chainrings, etc?

I used NAMGEAR previously, but looking at the Finish Line products.

Get yourself ecologics and use this for everything on your bike, kit and round the house. It's brilliant stuff, antibacterial, degreaser, and "green". It comes super concentrated and we use it in different dilution ratios for different objectives.

Support local! Red Hot Products makes a good range of bike cleaning products. I used their dirt bike stuff on my KTM and now their cycling products on my MTB. Find them on Facebook and Maxine will look after you

Sunlight Liquid .....if it will work for your dishes and cuttlery it will work for your bike. 

Been using it for 30years, and work perfectly. 

Sunlight Liquid .....if it will work for your dishes and cuttlery it will work for your bike.

Been using it for 30years, and work perfectly.

Me too

The free stuff I get in race packs. 

I also have some Mucoff stuff but won't be replacing that cause it's just too damn expensive. 

I've used car shampoo too and engine degreaser for the oily bits.