Gravel routes GPX files

Sitting@89

Hi guys & gals

I am aiming to do more gravel riding once this lock down is over, I am pondering buying a gravel grinder but would first like to do some exploring on my hard tail to get a feel for the "adventure" element of gravel riding.

Now onto my question, I am based in the West Rand and looking for 3 maybe 4 routes to explore, 1 short-medium distance (30-50km no idea on the destination for this, but would have to be a loop) a couple of longer but manageable 60-80km (maybe to Fochville Cartltonville area, as I see form google earth there are many gravel roads from randfontein out towards that area) and then one ultra (preferably to Parys as I have family there and can ride out on a Saturday and make the return trip by car with them on Sunday)

If anyone could help out with GPX files for these or similar routes that would be greatly appreciated.  

I have a lot of gpx routes for the West Rand. Not quite the area you are looking for. More the Oaktree/ Magalies area. Drop me your email if you are interested.

Why not buy the tracks for Africa map, which comes in at 150 (I think) on their lock down special.

It essentially gives every single track/path/gravel road/tar road and a whole mix in between of roads in africa.

You can export to GPX as well - it opened a while new world of traveling/cycling for us.