Tjoops

Swany05

Does anyone know where i can find some 20" tubes? The rear tube on my 6 year old's bike split down the seam and the muppet I am I never bought replacements when i got her the bike for Christmas 

I am located in Walkerville 

worst case just stuff the tyre with something squishy. rags, polystyrene, sponge, pool noodle etc.

temporary fix but you get the idea. 

Edited by morneS555

Try a makro, not sure if you will be allowed to buy a "non essential" item,

But unless a there is a generous hubber out there willing to help you out, makro may be your only option

Try a PNP Hypermarket as well? Gooi it in with the bread and milk....

Yesterday I bought a vacuum cleaner, two bags of kameeldoring, a box of led down lighters, car polish and a bag of rags at Checkers Hyper (no foods were included in my purchase)...I am sure you will be able to smuggle in a tube provided you can find one...

I have a spare 20” inch tube for my sons bike....Am in alberton if you don’t come right .

Crikey Pikey are you back???

Yesterday I bought a vacuum cleaner, two bags of kameeldoring, a box of led down lighters, car polish and a bag of rags at Checkers Hyper (no foods were included in my purchase)...I am sure you will be able to smuggle in a tube provided you can find one...

When you're done polishing your car don't you want to pop my my place? lol

I have the polish and the new clothes... Just haven't found the time yet...

#lockdownjobs

Crikey Pikey are you back???

For a while longer than planned due to Covid 19....couldn’t of timed it worse. Oh well sh#t happens ..... as long as I can ride it’s all good mate .

For a while longer than planned due to Covid 19....couldn’t of timed it worse. Oh well sh#t happens ..... as long as I can ride it’s all good mate .

Correct could be worse Mate. Go well.