Help needed Somerset West

Indoor trainer bearing worn out.

If you can assist.

30mm OD

10mm ID

9mm thick.

Cheers

Graham. 0823759949.

Maybe try Bearing Man, they could possibly still be open as supply parts/spares to farms and industry.

Indoor trainer bearing worn out.

If you can assist.

30mm OD

10mm ID

9mm thick.

Cheers

Graham. 0823759949.

Graham try to find the numbers on the side of the bearing, something like "2306" (sorry my tables are  showing the larger bearers).  

SECOND prize ... remove the dust caps.  CLEAN all the grit and muck out - that grit is sanding paper wearing it out even faster.  Once properly clean, pack it with new grease. Refit the end caps.  At least it will wear out slightly slower, and with any luck it may carry you over till after the lock down.

GMBN has a couple of inserts about emergency repairs to bearings.  Make no mistake, these are just stop gaps ... but depending on the condition of the bearing this may help you out ...

Malan (Velo Life) has his workshop at home. If anyone is going to have a box of bearings now, it will be him.

Not a bearing I've ever seen used in a bike, Bearing Man is pretty much your best bet.

Otherwise ChrisF's suggestion is the winner.