Ace Cycles Team Time Trial - Zwift

ACE Cycles

Can new teams join in?

Definitely, the more the merrier

Drop me a whatsapp on 0834731930

Kind regards,

Manny

Ace Cycles Team Time Trial #2 took place yesterday with 31 teams competing in a 20km race through Watopia.

Werner Roux and the Lockdown Super Legends walked away with the victory and the teams of Andrew Cairns and Travis Johnston completed the podium. Cycle Power just 4 seconds from a podium finish

Competition was tight in the ladies race, Jodi Zulberg's team narrowly taking the win from Nicola Bianca Biani's ladies by 2 seconds.

PEaK took top spot in the mixed category, 30 seconds clear of Team FRIB in second and another PEaK team in 3rd.

ONE80 Multisport entered 4 teams in a Max Schiller VS Samantha Harrington challenge, and even though Max is a sub 5 athlete, it wasnt enough to take the win from Sam on the day

Full list of results here:

https://acecycles.co.za/ace-cycles-ttt-21-april/

Join us next week for the Ace Cycles Team Time Trial #3 with 41 teams already entered

Edited by ACE Cycles

Tuesday we went live with the Ace Cycles Team Time Trial #3 and it was a huge success, thanks to all the teams that entered and the sponsors that jumped on board to make it all happen. Chantel Rouhotas

Werner Roux and the Lockdown Super Legends walked away with the R500 prize money sponsored by Kevin Cruickshank and the guys from Half Wheeling Cyclery. The podium was completed by Josh Rheeders Cycling's Wild Dogs and the Black Zwans captained by Andrew Cairns.

The ladies category was won by Carla Oberholzer's Women on Wheels with Theresa Ralph and Sarah Hill's Lightening Lasses on the second step, only 2 seconds ahead of Nicola Bianca Biani's Team Bestmed in third.

Matt Beckett's Team Big Chainring was the fastest mixed team on the day followed closely by PEaK captained by Jaryd Browne. Mark Goosen's Pure Symmetry Multisport team closing off the podium in third place.

In the Max Schiller VS Samantha Harrington category we didn't see much of a change on last weeks result as the ONE80 Multisport rivalry continues.

You can catch all the action of the race below with Alistair Cronk on the mic:

Next week's race details are up and ready:

Ace Cycles Team Time Trial #4

Our winning teams have all decided to donate their winnings to various charities - HOW AWESOME?!

Jaryd Browne from PEaK nominated SAFE - South African Fund 4 Entertainment

Andrew Cairns from the Black Zwans nominated SDI Force

Carla Oberholzer and the Women on Wheels (WOW) chose Umvuzomuhle Foundation

Thanks to our sponsors we are able to make a difference towards these causes

Galileo Risk

ONE80 Multisport

ACE Cycles

Catch the broadcast and the results below:

• 4 weeks later...

I know Zwift starts are always rough but as soon as A and B formed a mega blob things got nasty. I was actually looking forward to the climbs!

Well done to your team

Ace Cycles Team Time Trial #4

Our winning teams have all decided to donate their winnings to various charities - HOW AWESOME?!

Jaryd Browne from PEaK nominated SAFE - South African Fund 4 Entertainment

Andrew Cairns from the Black Zwans nominated SDI Force

Carla Oberholzer and the Women on Wheels (WOW) chose Umvuzomuhle Foundation

Thanks to our sponsors we are able to make a difference towards these causes

Galileo Risk
ONE80 Multisport
ACE Cycles

Catch the broadcast and the results below: