Full cicle gym equipment - scam please guys!!!!

Renemariska

Report the fraud to your bank as well after you get the case number from the police. Banks also look out for these fraudulent companies and do block accounts. 

• 2 months later...

Hi 

I fell for a gym equipment scam from these people this week. Paid R15k for equipment that will never arrive.

I am reporting to SAPS and FNB for what it is worth. Makes me sick that nothing ever happens even when we have their bank details and they must have been FICA'd.

If you have any info to add or other cases reported that are linked then please message me here and I will give you my contact details.

Good day guys... does any of you know these guys.. my dad bought a wattbike from them, but they now not sending anymore replies after payment over the weekend of over R10K... they sent a standardbank acc ... this morning i sent them whatsapp as if i want to buy, they sent me invoice with fnb acc.. they have fb page but i think its bs!!! Do you guys know of them.. their contact 063 450 7039... they reply but the moment you pay,NOTHING..... anyone else also caught? Even sent me an essential goods certificate - owner is Leslie Calvert... 31 wellington rd, parktown Jhb.. landline 010 534 8097.... when u ask for leslie on land line they hang up.... any help or maybe just use this as massive warning!!!!