Tour de Suisse

Furbz

event is over the next 5 days.

involves all the big teams.

stages are short roughly 20-40km - so short and sharp racing

17h15 on SS1 today

you can also follow along on the Rouvy App

we have some live sport to watch!!

I see the start list (in the app) is still empty, I wonder which riders will be doing today's stage.

Trying to decide how to watch it, app or SS1. Maybe SS1, to see if it is worth it for the rest of the stages.

Live electronic racing, it will be like watching the gamers playing E-sports......

Cant be worse than watching trotting on the hose racing channel.  :thumbup:  Thats the only other live channel i found. :ph34r:

Edited by LongDonkey

Do we know if there will be some cameras looking at the cyclists on their bikes in their "studios"? It will be fun to see what they do.

I see the start list (in the app) is still empty, I wonder which riders will be doing today's stage.

Trying to decide how to watch it, app or SS1. Maybe SS1, to see if it is worth it for the rest of the stages.

you sure do like a cecil nurse add?

you sure do like a cecil nurse add?

With 2km to go.... on a sprint stage.... :cursing:

Will check what other options there are, just in case :thumbup:

Do we know if there will be some cameras looking at the cyclists on their bikes in their "studios"? It will be fun to see what they do.

They did it for De Ronde virtual pro race the other day on the BKOOL platform, so hopefully it will be for these as well.

Edit again: The Incycle feed was much better

Edited by HdB

Live electronic racing, it will be like watching the gamers playing E-sports......

Cant be worse than watching trotting on the hose racing channel.  :thumbup:  Thats the only other live channel i found. :ph34r:

i watched Ineos race up alpe du Zwift, its not bad really. the cameras on the real riders help to show the effort level. also unreal watching the power to weight figure

the Zwift one did, so did the inCycle race. hopefully this will do the same.

i imagine the SS1 would do this like normal commentary. on the app i doubt you will get commentary and live views

Trust they will all make it down those Swiss Alpine decent safely - somebody had to say it!  :mellow: 

It was not bad to watch! Was nice having Dowsett on the commentating.

Insane power numbers, especially from Dennis.

I see two riders from ProTouch took part in the fan race a few minutes ago, finishing fourth and 12th.

I watched some of yesterdays race. Now that I have a smart IDT and I can see the watts these guys are churning out, its given me a very real perspective on how superhuman they are.