Uploading a new Rouvy Route

Neville Bailey

Last night I successfully downloaded the 40km CTCT and a 3km 94.7. I will try Gordon's Bay and Tour Durban today.I need to ride all those routes now during level 4 lockdown.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm struggling to find the Tour Durban route on Rouvy. Care to point me in the right direction?

• 5 months later...

I

can anyone help , ive created a route via the rouvy route editor, video and gpx used spent hours getting all correct. 

But when i come to upload it it asks for a user name within app. when i look at app theres an option to create a new user but when i do this it sends me to a saris page and i cant find any login details. equally if i try and just log in via facebook it wont let me do that either. really annoying as i want to upload and use my route. 

iam i doing something wrong or is there a way of sorting this issue out. i have messaged rouvy helpdesk to see what they say but thought as you guys seem to have some luck i woudl ask for your help. cheers in advance 

can anyone help , ive created a route via the rouvy route editor, video and gpx used spent hours getting all correct. 

But when i come to upload it it asks for a user name within app. when i look at app theres an option to create a new user but when i do this it sends me to a saris page and i cant find any login details. equally if i try and just log in via facebook it wont let me do that either. really annoying as i want to upload and use my route. 

iam i doing something wrong or is there a way of sorting this issue out. i have messaged rouvy helpdesk to see what they say but thought as you guys seem to have some luck i woudl ask for your help. cheers in advance 

I remember having this issue, but I can remember exactly how I solved it..  :blush:

Have you tried logging in with your Rouvy Account?

If you go to https://my.rouvy.com/en, can you login there?

If you go to https://my.rouvy.com/en, can you login there?

this only takes you to the rouvy dashboard and not the account details needed for the route editor. 

I like rouvy but some of it is still os clunky, if they could

address some of these issues it would be a real gamechanger. Its so annoying that i cant sort this out as i have a great route that i want to upload and cant 

this only takes you to the rouvy dashboard and not the account details needed for the route editor. 

I like rouvy but some of it is still os clunky, if they could

address some of these issues it would be a real gamechanger. Its so annoying that i cant sort this out as i have a great route that i want to upload and cant 

If you cant find another way I'm happy to have a go at doing the uploading for you.

Zip up the folder Documents/VirtualTraining/Routes/createdroute_1 (or whichever number it is) and wetransfer it to me I should be able to do the upload. PM me for my email.

Edited by 100Tours