Help needed with a SRAM bleed kit and brake-fluid Stellenbosch area

Mohs

I am urgently looking to buy or borrow a SRAM brake bleed kit plus DOT-4 oil. 

If anyone in the Stellenbosch area can help me out that would be much appreciated. I only need it for a single bleed and will return asap 

I only have a Magura bleed kit and Blue blood Mineral oil....so cant do the job.

Need to get a bike ready for riding if we get the final okay from Goverment.

Please PM me 

How are you going to get it from someone when you are under lockdown? You will have to wait till after lockdown or you will be breaking the law.

How are you going to get it from someone when you are under lockdown? You will have to wait till after lockdown or you will be breaking the law.

Thats why I asked in the Stellenbosch area...arrange for when the person decides to go buy groceries you also go buy groceries...If its not possible, so be it.

At a squeeze you can use the little irrigation connectors with threads on them - assuming you have some tubing and syringes.  Get your neighbour to throw dot 4 over the fence. ^_^

Ha Ha Ha

Yes! so if you meet your mate at the Spar behind the closed off wine & twak shelves situated next to the hot chicken oven and do a quick shopping basket swap of a bleed kit - BikeHub police will find you and arrest your sorry ass for bringing the red light jumping, single file riding, rogue trail riding, I don't own the road riding, love thy fellow motorist riding, Law abiding cycling community into ill repute.

Dude ! stay at home, if not for the virus then at least for the sanity of some here on BikeHub - Besides riding around your garden is a lot more fun without brakes

I am urgently looking to buy or borrow a SRAM brake bleed kit plus DOT-4 oil.

If anyone in the Stellenbosch area can help me out that would be much appreciated. I only need it for a single bleed and will return asap

I only have a Magura bleed kit and Blue blood Mineral oil....so cant do the job.

Need to get a bike ready for riding if we get the final okay from Goverment.

Please PM me

Don’t worry I’ll bring you what you need and some wine as well.

Don’t worry I’ll bring you what you need and some wine as well.

Thank you for your kind offer...but I don't want to upset anyone, will just have to go faster with no brake...Balls to the walls!!!

Edited by Mohs