Munga in his backyard!!!

CogitoErgoSum

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around ...

How big is his yard? I think I can do a 30m loop in mine. I will go crazy before getting to 50km.

I believe its quite big if he still lives where he grew up. Mathys grew up on a farm in the Karoo near outshoorn. He built his own little trail park that was use as a prologue venue for cape pioneer trek a couple of years ago.

Whilst I did ride the trails and braaied with hiw I didn't ask for the land deeds so some of the trails might be on a neighbours land.

Some people on farms have a lot off (inhabitable) land.

Remembers me of another ride I went for a recce ride for a race in a remote location starting from a local farm. Dicussed my plans over dinner with the farmer and he said I will call my brother and then its fine you can go and ride. I went up and over the mountain and back 60k or so. 

The next evening I asked him if his brother was the mayor as he could fix me the land accès so easily. The reply was no, my dad used to own the mountain, now I have this side, my brother the other side, I just asked him to not shoot the red bicycle as you where my guest.

Another one I met, I am just a litlle farmer 3000 hectares. 

And in australia there is a farm thats a bout one tenth the size of the uk.

I believe its quite big if he still lives where he grew up. Mathys grew up on a farm in the Karoo near outshoorn. He built his own little trail park that was use as a prologue venue for cape pioneer trek a couple of years ago.

Whilst I did ride the trails and braaied with hiw I didn't ask for the land deeds so some of the trails might be on a neighbours land.

Some people on farms have a lot off (inhabitable) land.

Remembers me of another ride I went for a recce ride for a race in a remote location starting from a local farm. Dicussed my plans over dinner with the farmer and he said I will call my brother and then its fine you can go and ride. I went up and over the mountain and back 60k or so. 

The next evening I asked him if his brother was the mayor as he could fix me the land accès so easily. The reply was no, my dad used to own the mountain, now I have this side, my brother the other side, I just asked him to not shoot the red bicycle as you where my guest.

Another one I met, I am just a litlle farmer 3000 hectares. 

And in australia there is a farm thats a bout one tenth the size of the uk.

:eek:

How big is his yard? I think I can do a 30m loop in mine. I will go crazy before getting to 50km.

blixem, clearly no longer on the plaas,not many free kms on this course!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-uc8aMn4Jy/

I believe its quite big if he still lives where he grew up. Mathys grew up on a farm in the Karoo near outshoorn. He built his own little trail park that was use as a prologue venue for cape pioneer trek a couple of years ago......

Residential property in George.

Residential property in George.

Yes it's in his yard in George. He did a 24h ride there as well, 2 weeks or so ago. I think one loop = close to 200m. Just confirmed, spoke to his brother, about 200m on one loop. Edited by BSG