Bike hoist

Markrose88

Hi

I am looking for a company who can assist with a bike hoist system for a E Bike ?

Thanks Mark

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I can see your options are Park, Unior and VAR, of which only the first two have local agents. They'll be special order items though, so you'll wait a while. PM me if you're interested and I can make some enquiries for you.

Hi

It is to store in the garage between rides ,as it’s to heavy to lift on our wall storage hooks.

Thanks

Hi

It is to store in the garage between rides ,as it’s to heavy to lift on our wall storage hooks.

Thanks

I don't know if something like that exists yet , workstands are available anticipating more ebikes in workshops 

I think you might have to diy this 

I Used to do this with my canopy of my bakkie.

I bought two long ratchet straps(in your case one will suffice). I got some eye hooks and threaded the straps through the the eyes. I had two planks with eyes as well to where the hooks of the straps would hook in. So it was basically a one man job.

One was to get the planks between the canopy and the cab.

Two remembering to alternate between the straps to lift evenly.

With one long enough strap you should be able to make up you own. Also dont forget to get a strap rated for the weight. 

Hi

Thanks

Depending on what you bike you have .....

I remove the battery from my Trance E, and charge it on charge bay.  Thus the bike is already a good few kilograms lighter to lift onto the workshop rack.  But it would still be a beast to lift much higher, so depending on your storage system this may or may not assist you .....

That is IF your bike has a battery that removes easily .....

Depending on what you bike you have .....

I remove the battery from my Trance E, and charge it on charge bay. Thus the bike is already a good few kilograms lighter to lift onto the workshop rack. But it would still be a beast to lift much higher, so depending on your storage system this may or may not assist you .....

That is IF your bike has a battery that removes easily .....

Hi Chris

I have a 2020 Specialized Levo expert , I’m going to take the battery out and feel the difference in weight

Thanks

Mark

CWC had something similar a while back ... just cant find it on their web now

Thanks

I think this is the way to go IL call them to see what the weight restrictions are

Thanks

Mark

I Used to do this with my canopy of my bakkie.

I bought two long ratchet straps(in your case one will suffice). I got some eye hooks and threaded the straps through the the eyes. I had two planks with eyes as well to where the hooks of the straps would hook in. So it was basically a one man job.

One was to get the planks between the canopy and the cab.

Two remembering to alternate between the straps to lift evenly.

With one long enough strap you should be able to make up you own. Also dont forget to get a strap rated for the weight.

Thanks Eddy

Wow! This looks cool IL check it out, might be to pricey

Thanks

Forget the price .... (if you were talking of the stand)

That stand takes up a LOT of space in the garage !!!!!!!!!!!

Got one at a bargain when a friend brought in a shipment .... 2x0,7m needed to store this baby ....