DH Swiss 350 Bearings ?

Sidmouth

Hi Guys

I have a set of DT350 road bike hubs, want to get some nice German or Japanese bearings, anyone know the codes for the front and back bearings, cannot find it anywhere? 

Hi Guys

I have a set of DT350 road bike hubs, want to get some nice German or Japanese bearings, anyone know the codes for the front and back bearings, cannot find it anywhere? 

What is wrong with the current swiss bearings?

Call getstoked distribution. They will have all the info you need. Or Rush Sports who stock Enduro Bearings would also know.

I would hazard a guess that most good bike shops would k now. Ping Droo at Stoke.

If I recollect the last set that I did it was four 6902 and two 6802.  Take the end caps and freebody off and check.  Things change over time to account for the different axle options.  Jury is out on the "suitability" of the more expensive bearings.  There are so many variations - different materials, race design, ball size and quantity, seal design as well as lubrication used.  A more "expensive" bearing may be just that because it is designed for a specific application which may not be ideal for a hub.  As there is no industry standard you are left guessing as what to buy.  Cycling applications do not call for hi tech bearings so I stick with what I know works. (Enduro LLB ABEC 3)  If it makes you feel faster go for the ABEC 5 or even ABEC 7.  The ABEC grading refers to manufacturing tolerances and not quality per se.