Hope HBML Brake Mount Adapters

dev  null

Where in South Africa can I get Hope Brake Mount Adapters, specifically looking for the HBML type (Post Mount + 20mm)?

Where in South Africa can I get Hope Brake Mount Adapters, specifically looking for the HBML type (Post Mount + 20mm)?

Any LBS that deals with International Trade (which is most).

Best thing to do is to call your LBS and boom.... Otherwise drop Intl Trade a mail. They do often respond and will tell you who their nearest preferred shop is.

Thanks. I will talk to Will at Williams as soon as they are open. I am sure he might be able to get them from International Trade.

I have a HT that I want to set up for fast flat races, and was not relishing those international shipping fees just for 2 mounts. Bought the brakes from CR without knowing that the Shimano mounts will not work.

Thanks. I will talk to Will at Williams as soon as they are open. I am sure he might be able to get them from International Trade.

I have a HT that I want to set up for fast flat races, and was not relishing those international shipping fees just for 2 mounts. Bought the brakes from CR without knowing that the Shimano mounts will not work.

So, on that note, I used the Shimano mount and just used a dremel to take out a bit of meat in the bridge so my Pikey red 4 pot hopes fitted..... Worked like a charm and cost me nothing.

So, on that note, I used the Shimano mount and just used a dremel to take out a bit of meat in the bridge so my Pikey red 4 pot hopes fitted..... Worked like a charm and cost me nothing.

I was also looking at that, but after carefull investigation (eyeing it ;-)) figured it will not work with mine.

My Hopes are Tech 3 V4s.

I was also looking at that, but after carefull investigation (eyeing it ;-)) figured it will not work with mine.

My Hopes are Tech 3 V4s.

I had exactly the same brakes. The 4 pot ones in pikey anodized red.

I dremelled out a bit and there was still plenty meat left on the bone.

I started out taking a bit then systematically took a bit more out until it fitted