14"& 16" inch tubes - unicorns?

breaker

Hi, so with the increased riding with the kids, we hitting more punctures even with sludge in the tubes.

So I thought I'd just by a bunch of tubes, probably could make good money in my neighborhood with the amount of kids on their Muna's :P. Problem is, where exactly would I be able to source those from, any ideas?

BikeMob supply me with tubes.... BUT I got sick of flats so ordered permatubes over the weekend. Hopefully they arrive soon. It might be something to look at. Buy them once and never worry again

Hi, so with the increased riding with the kids, we hitting more punctures even with sludge in the tubes.

So I thought I'd just by a bunch of tubes, probably could make good money in my neighborhood with the amount of kids on their Muna's :P. Problem is, where exactly would I be able to source those from, any ideas?

The Checkers in Sea Point definitely has 16". Also had 20", 24" and 26". Cant confirm 14"

Got one there for my son. It you buy all of them at least warn a brother so that he can own one or 2 of them.

The Checkers in Sea Point definitely has 16". Also had 20", 24" and 26". Cant confirm 14"

Got one there for my son. It you buy all of them at least warn a brother so that he can own one or 2 of them.

:w00t:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Doubt I'll make it to sea point but thanx for the alternative idea.

CWC have 12 and 16 in stock on their website.

Sportsmans Warehouse also seem to carry full stock of sizes (last time I was in Tokai branch they had).

Why not put tyre liners in the tyres, it’s probably thorns causing punctures and they work very well for that.

Edited by Barry_W