Oakley agent warranties and traildemon.co.za

matthieup

Hi,

Does anyone know of the process for Oakley warranties?

I bought my jawbreaker 2 years ago (-1 day) and found this morning while trying to change lens the nose bridge mechanism broken. I bought them from traildemon.co.za who was active on here but the website doesn't exist anymore and the email I sent was returned...

Thanks

Hi,

Does anyone know of the process for Oakley warranties?

I bought my jawbreaker 2 years ago (-1 day) and found this morning while trying to change lens the nose bridge mechanism broken. I bought them from traildemon.co.za who was active on here but the website doesn't exist anymore and the email I sent was returned...

Thanks

Have you tried their FB page. See pic...they have a website and local tel number as well.3272c5762cea0a1972a90d997f87ba0c.jpg

I've never ever got Oakley to warranty anything I bought from their retails.

Peeling lens coatings, 

Rubber nosepiece that fell out

Ear piece rubbers that broke down and stretched

So really I wish you the best of luck with this adventure.

I buy cheap D'arcs for cycling and I use prescriptions for general. Only thing the frames are good for now is prescriptions lenses that has nothing to do with Oakley or Luxotica

Last time I dealt with them there was a shop in Black River Park in Obs. Was a bit of a hack, but got sorted in the end. Pretty sure if you call them they'll point you in the right direction.

There are two places in the complex at Black River. The one downstairs is an outlet shop, and one you'll be looking for is across the courtyard upstairs.

Good luck... Customer service is not high on their list of priorities as I found out when I went there.

Tom