Easton Wheels

JJDT

I do have a set of Easton wheels on my road bike. I know that these wheels are not made anymore but now I have run into an issue. One of the spokes broke and I took the wheel to my LBS to have it sorted. Received a phone call now to inform me that they can not get hold of any spokes that can be used on my wheel.

Anyone do know where I can source some of these spokes or someone who do have an old wheel who is willing to part with some spokes?

I do have a set of Easton wheels on my road bike. I know that these wheels are not made anymore but now I have run into an issue. One of the spokes broke and I took the wheel to my LBS to have it sorted. Received a phone call now to inform me that they can not get hold of any spokes that can be used on my wheel.

Anyone do know where I can source some of these spokes or someone who do have an old wheel who is willing to part with some spokes?

i have eastons EA50SL

Do yourself a favour, rebuild the whole wheel (someone who knows what they are doing)

once you pop a spoke the rest will go soon after, I learned this the hard way (20km for the finish of the Herald Cycle tour)

It might be a bit far for you, but Finishline in Kempton rebuilt one of my Fulcrums and it's one of the best wheel builds I've seen in ages. (one of the nipples kept unwinding, so they rebuilt the wheel with a dab of gorilla snot on each spoke thread - that was about 20 000km ago and all good still)

Do not see any model but the stcikers indicates the following: Easton Circuit - Velomax Wheel Systems - T3 Twin Threaded Technology.

Give David Marshall a shout (member on the Hub) - he is my go to guy for all things wheel related

He has a variety of spokes, as well as a spoke thread cutter, so he can make custom length spokes.

Do not see any model but the stcikers indicates the following: Easton Circuit - Velomax Wheel Systems - T3 Twin Threaded Technology.

Dave Marshall. He's got a spoke threader, which is the thing you'll need. Those spokes are threaded on both sides, and original spares are rare as rocking horse turds.

Dave Marshall. He's got a spoke threader, which is the thing you'll need. Those spokes are threaded on both sides, and original spares are rare as rocking horse turds.

Ha ha, I like this I've

Give me a shout. I have a spoke threader and some blanks. Depending on lenght I might be able to assist. See you also in Westrand, so close by. See PM for contact details