Fox Racing SA and Zando

Mojoman

Has anyone bought from the FOX SA website? I bought and paid for gloves last week and received confirmation etc then I received an email from FOX SA saying my order would be delivered by last Friday...When I sent an email to find out about the parcel I then received an automated reply from ZONDO. 

Obviously its not here...which is not a big hassle but what concerns me is I have received no tracking number and emails go unanswered with ZONDO and FOX...

It would be nice to have a tracking number to see where my winter gloves are! Bit concerned here as I have never bought something online and not received a tracking number once it leaves the warehouse....

Zando runs the Fox site. They are usually very switched on, but there is probably a boit of a backlog they are trying to clear. Best thing is to give Zando a call and see what is up. I am sure they can sort you out quickly

Zando runs the Fox site. They are usually very switched on, but there is probably a boit of a backlog they are trying to clear. Best thing is to give Zando a call and see what is up. I am sure they can sort you out quickly

Thanks, someone did get back to me after posting here and on FB...

I just wasn't sure where ZANDO fitted into this....