Introducing Bike Hub Plus

Bike Hub Features

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

best way to protest the privatisation of the internet is to stay off it 

we actually agree here..i do snub/stay off websites with paywalls lol...

EDIT: let me explain my stance further.

i dont have an issue if you want a gold border around your avatar and get some added benifit. I'll even go so far to say that you need to be a premium member to be able to sell on here...I would totally get that....and support it too ( only with comments on classified ) it will be better for everyone.

I do have an issue with being denied acces to information/a website because i choose not to be subjected to spam...if that means I lose some of it's functionality...thats fine by me.....but totally denying access to information?

my gut says bikehub is going behind a paywall. i can obviously be wrong.

anyway..lets see how it goes.

admins silence is deafening.  i'm scratching on purpose...i want an answer :ph34r:

Edited by morneS555

Thanks to everyone for the support. Not only our new Plus subscribers, but every member who continues to be a part of the Bike Hub journey. Thank you.

We know the introduction of paid memberships will raise some questions. We know it's not going to appeal to everyone or be possible for everyone, and that's okay. Bike Hub as you know it is not disappearing behind a paywall.

But for those who find value in the Plus features or simply want to support what we do, it is an option.

Ultimately revenue from memberships will enable us to do more to continue improving the platform into the future. Although some features will remain Plus specific, broader ongoing improvements will benefit all users. 

Bike Hub as you know it is not disappearing behind a paywall.

snip

thanks, thats awesome to know.

I also promise to keep asking all the uncomfortable questions on everyones behalf  :D

thanks, thats awesome to know.

I also promise to keep asking all the uncomfortable questions on everyones behalf :D

not sure anyone has asked you to ask these questions on their behalf. If you don’t like the option of the premium bike hub then don’t subscribe.

If you have your own questions then ask them.

How about merch? I'd rather support through buying a hub coffee mug or whatever, would that be an option going forward?

Definitely, we've got some new kit in the works (early phases), but plan to expand that into other merch. We'll start up a separate topic soon to source feedback on what items would be popular, e.g. coffee mugs.

Thanks to everyone for the support. Not only our new Plus subscribers, but every member who continues to be a part of the Bike Hub journey. Thank you.

We know the introduction of paid memberships will raise some questions. We know it's not going to appeal to everyone or be possible for everyone, and that's okay. Bike Hub as you know it is not disappearing behind a paywall.

But for those who find value in the Plus features or simply want to support what we do, it is an option.

Ultimately revenue from memberships will enable us to do more to continue improving the platform into the future. Although some features will remain Plus specific, broader ongoing improvements will benefit all users. 

Pick me, pick me ... oh wait.

not sure anyone has asked you to ask these questions on their behalf. If you don’t like the option of the premium bike hub then don’t subscribe.

If you have your own questions then ask them.

you really still don't get the 'comic sans convention' even after all this time?

anyway, let me explain.....i was making fun of myself and the fact that i tend to always have an opinion on whatever they (admin) do...that affects me/us/you on here. I call them out often too.

They'll probably reaffirm haha.

i'm not to bothered to share it either if it means there is more clarity to be had...which in this case...was provided again. So I thanked them.

and... it's my pleasure

:P

you really still don't get the 'comic sans convention' even after all this time?

anyway, let me explain.....i was making fun of myself and the fact that i tend to always have an opinion on whatever they (admin) do...that affects me/us/you on here. I call them out often too.

They'll probably reaffirm haha.

i'm not to bothered to share it either if it means there is more clarity to be had...which in this case...was provided again. So I thanked them.

and... it's my pleasure

:P

no comic sans on Tapatalk.