Please ID this sock brand

PygaSchmyga

I think these are local. Please let me know the brand name of these socks

post-81857-0-07042200-1591106221_thumb.png

Edited by PygaSchmyga

that would be Sexy Socks

i'd give you their website, but let's rather see some sock drops!

Edited by BikeHub Plus

that would be Sexy Socks

i'd give you their website, but let's rather see some sock drops!

nice and NIIIIICEE!!!!

thanks guys

yih!! if I were a conspiracist, I'd think you were stalking me!!

and for your information - I ride SOCKLESS!!!1 AAAAAAARRGH, now if you wanted to prosecute a REAL crime, then that's one to go after

hahahaha nah... I am also guilty of sock crimes against humanity. 

My %kitgame is atrocious. I have been known to ride in golf shirts, regular cotton t's and shirts, wear grey work socks, ankle or secret socks, am a hairy bearded arab and quite honestly couldn't care if people ride Argust with a camel back....

I'm also a rebel, I just have respect for the health and well being of those around me so choose to rebel against the social protocols that won't kill anyone. Except Patch.... I sometimes think if he saw my kit game he would die o+n the spot

hahahaha nah... I am also guilty of sock crimes against humanity. 

My %kitgame is atrocious. I have been known to ride in golf shirts, regular cotton t's and shirts, wear grey work socks, ankle or secret socks, am a hairy bearded arab and quite honestly couldn't care if people ride Argust with a camel back....

I'm also a rebel, I just have respect for the health and well being of those around me so choose to rebel against the social protocols that won't kill anyone. Except Patch.... I sometimes think if he saw my kit game he would die o+n the spot

we all have our personal crimes against humanity (and taste!)

Those good folks at Sexy Socks have already replied to my query about where to find replacements of their cycling range of socks.  Alas, they have discontinued the range.

So, a follow up question.  My very personal obsession with their socks was the PERFECT length, and I really mean PERFECT (for my own, sad personal, and likely pathetic reasons).  They really are the optimal balance between the very objectionable ankle-length MTB dumpster-fire, and the roady calf-length - truly the perfect inbetweener.

Here is a pic with a ruler - it shows 13cm from the sock heel.  Any recommendations that are EXACTLY the same, in a size 8-10?

post-81857-0-12267000-1591163495_thumb.jpg

Those good folks at Sexy Socks have already replied to my query about where to find replacements of their cycling range of socks. Alas, they have discontinued the range.

So, a follow up question. My very personal obsession with their socks was the PERFECT length, and I really mean PERFECT (for my own, sad personal, and likely pathetic reasons). They really are the optimal balance between the very objectionable ankle-length MTB dumpster-fire, and the roady calf-length - truly the perfect inbetweener.

Here is a pic with a ruler - it shows 13cm from the sock heel. Any recommendations that are EXACTLY the same, in a size 8-10?

Don't tell me your toes went through the front, fairly easily? Mine weren't even being used for cycling. They may be bamboo, but if they don't last...

Don't tell me your toes went through the front, fairly easily? Mine weren't even being used for cycling. They may be bamboo, but if they don't last...

Actually, no, they were great.  But the thing that I most loved was the length - I would forgive any manner of deficiencies just to find the same length

OP, Warren would be the man to assist you with proper sock info. Sadly he is MIA since that other popular fred was shut down. Maybe Patch can chirp in with some sock talk ?

Those good folks at Sexy Socks have already replied to my query about where to find replacements of their cycling range of socks. Alas, they have discontinued the range.

So, a follow up question. My very personal obsession with their socks was the PERFECT length, and I really mean PERFECT (for my own, sad personal, and likely pathetic reasons). They really are the optimal balance between the very objectionable ankle-length MTB dumpster-fire, and the roady calf-length - truly the perfect inbetweener.

Here is a pic with a ruler - it shows 13cm from the sock heel. Any recommendations that are EXACTLY the same, in a size 8-10?

Hey man, the CAM in house brand for CWC, their socks are the same length. Exactly.

I'm specifically referring to the ones with the little colour rings on the top, as those are the only ones I have, but I assume their whole range is the same...

Those good folks at Sexy Socks have already replied to my query about where to find replacements of their cycling range of socks.  Alas, they have discontinued the range.

So, a follow up question.  My very personal obsession with their socks was the PERFECT length, and I really mean PERFECT (for my own, sad personal, and likely pathetic reasons).  They really are the optimal balance between the very objectionable ankle-length MTB dumpster-fire, and the roady calf-length - truly the perfect inbetweener.

Here is a pic with a ruler - it shows 13cm from the sock heel.  Any recommendations that are EXACTLY the same, in a size 8-10?

If you that fanatical about length, then you have the right ruler :)

Hey man, the CAM in house brand for CWC, their socks are the same length. Exactly.

I'm specifically referring to the ones with the little colour rings on the top, as those are the only ones I have, but I assume their whole range is the same...

shot!

Edited by PygaSchmyga