Meet ups for SS MTB

MattB

Hey Guys

Iv finished building my SS MTB a couple of months ago and now looking for guys that have the same/similar setup thats keen to meet up and do some riding. Not sure if there is a post like this already. Im in CT Southern Subs, keen for any trail.

Looking forward to some riding!

Cheers

Hey Guys

Iv finished building my SS MTB a couple of months ago and now looking for guys that have the same/similar setup thats keen to meet up and do some riding. Not sure if there is a post like this already. Im in CT Southern Subs, keen for any trail.

Cheers

Hi MattB

I have a SS mtb which i ride around Tokai quite a bit when it's open. I haven't ridden the town stuff in a while but I believe Pats track, lions head etc is open. 

Let me know if you want to tag along.

Hi MattB

I have a SS mtb which i ride around Tokai quite a bit when it's open. I haven't ridden the town stuff in a while but I believe Pats track, lions head etc is open. 

Let me know if you want to tag along.

Hey Jewbacca

That sounds awesome, Will send you a pm with my number.

cheers

Hey Guys

Cheers

Hi MattB

I live in Mowbray and been riding a SS MTB for the past few years, keen to meet up with another SS as have not seen many up in the mountains.

Cheers