Bike rack for boot-mounted wheel

I've got a Ford Ecosport and need to get a bike rack that fits safely on the boot mounted sparewheel/cover. Any suggestions?

I heard from somebody that the weight of the bike is too much for the hinges of the boot?

rather get a tow hitch extender and a tow bar rack

Ja, was hoping not to fork out anything other than a new bike rack, since there is no towbar currently...

I drive a Suzuki Grand Vitara with the tailgate mounted spare wheel. 

I installed a tow bar instead of risking damage to the tailgate. They were designed to carry a spare wheel and not a spare wheel + bike rack + bike. 

I drive a Suzuki Grand Vitara with the tailgate mounted spare wheel. 

I installed a tow bar instead of risking damage to the tailgate. They were designed to carry a spare wheel and not a spare wheel + bike rack + bike. 

Hence the advice I got about the hinges not being able to carry the additional weight. So looks like a towbar it is

Hence the advice I got about the hinges not being able to carry the additional weight. So looks like a towbar it is

From my end it was that the additional weight on the door could cause the metal to bend.