Online shop recommendations SA

RomP

Hi all,

Seems this is the worst time in history to be looking for a selection of MTB parts for a build. Most shops in PTA / JHB area are very under-stocked and the way things are now, I doubt if shops will have a proper selection of products for sale in the near future.

Any recommendations for online stores in SA or a link to a list of online stores on this forum perhaps ?  

(Not CWC & Cycle lab )

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What bits and pieces are you looking for?

Chains, Quicklink, Chainbreaker tool, Stem spacers, basically a store with just some spares..most places have zero stock.

Chains, Quicklink, Chainbreaker tool, Stem spacers, basically a store with just some spares..most places have zero stock.

Rapide keep chains, quicklinks and stem spacers, very good and prompt service.

Evobikes give big hassles if you return the goods that are untouched. Avoid if you can. Nasty bunch.

CWC service on phone expert advise is fantastic and returns with no issues as long it’s not used or touched. Highly recommend.

Bike Addict you could wait up to a month for your orders ...

http://summitbikes.co.za. Excilient service , great prices and helpful at all times.