Massive Thumbs Up As A First Time Buyer

Jeremy77

Hi All,

just wanted to publicly give a big...huge...MASSIVE thumbs up for Hugo Pretorius for making my first time purchase a very very pleasant experience! We need more guys like him!

He even organised transport from bloem to cpt. And he was excellent to deal with. As a first time buyer, i was very worried, but dealing with Hugo was great!

Here's wishing you lots of success, Hugo Pretorius! Thanks again so much for my mtb, and thanks Bikehub for providing an awesome platform- I will DEFINITLEY be referring everyone to you in future!

Jeremy

I trust that you gave him a 5 Star rating extolling the virtues of his amazing service. This is how we thank great sellers on the Hub.

Thanks for the advice! i have just done so now.

I trust that you gave him a 5 Star rating extolling the virtues of his amazing service. This is how we thank great sellers on the Hub.

I have avoided (and possibly lost out on) many good deals due to an absence of any buyer/seller feedback. 

I have avoided (and possibly lost out on) many good deals due to an absence of any buyer/seller feedback.

Same here, I rather value other hubbers feedback,... It should be mandatory on all transactions.

Agreed that ratings are vital to establish a Hubbers credibility. But beware of false ratings...they are usually easy to spot...poor English and grammar and then you can check up on each person giving a rating...looking at their profile.

I've made about 20 purchases from Hubbers all around the country and never had a problem....

Hi All,

just wanted to publicly give a big...huge...MASSIVE thumbs up for Hugo Pretorius for making my first time purchase a very very pleasant experience! We need more guys like him!

He even organised transport from bloem to cpt. And he was excellent to deal with. As a first time buyer, i was very worried, but dealing with Hugo was great!

Here's wishing you lots of success, Hugo Pretorius! Thanks again so much for my mtb, and thanks Bikehub for providing an awesome platform- I will DEFINITLEY be referring everyone to you in future!

Jeremy

Welcome Jeremy! Great to hear your transaction went smoothly. Wishing you many happy kilometers on the new bike.

Agreed that ratings are vital to establish a Hubbers credibility. But beware of false ratings...they are usually easy to spot...poor English and grammar and then you can check up on each person giving a rating...looking at their profile.

I've made about 20 purchases from Hubbers all around the country and never had a problem....

If you spot any suspected fake ratings please report the profile to us via help@bikehub.co.za for further investigation. 

We'll work on easier reporting from profiles too.