Bmc Teamelite Te01

clinton P

Hi I am looking at Buying a Bmc Teamelite 01 with the Mtt damper.Has any one ride one and any issues with them and would you advice buying one.Looking forward to hear from you

Hi I am looking at Buying a Bmc Teamelite 01 with the Mtt damper.Has any one ride one and any issues with them and would you advice buying one.Looking forward to hear from you

I have a customer who rides one . It is a well made bike and she has not had any issues .

Doing a short ride with my kids last night, a guy came past on one of these.

I was immediately jealous.

I liked the BMC but I LOVED the Trek Supercaliber.

Sure it is more complicated than the Teamlite but way less complicated than traditional duallies. A better compromise in my opinion.

The Teamlite felt like I was hitting a bump stop all the time. Not progrsesive at all (of course). It basically took a "little off the top" of hard hits. No more. Better than a hardtail for sure.

The Supercaliber feels like an actual short travel suspension bike. Which is exactly what it is I guess :-)