Welcome to Adventure Cycles (and hub discount)

T_Boss

Hi Guys, and welcome to Adventure Solutions/Adventure Cycles

Adventure Solutions is a bespoke adventure travel operator. The corona virus outbreak and international lock downs obviously did a number on our business (we were primarily focused on foreign inbound tourism).

Right before the outbreak of the virus, we were moving towards branching out into MTB experiences, for both the international and the local markets. The events that unfolded since February 2020 forced our hand and we had to make this shift a lot sooner than originally anticipated.

We have since been operating a select few "volunteer" riding trips to KZN (Zululand Wild Rides), which have taken place under Lockdown levels 4 and three, but we are also offering a number of other awesome, exclusive small group MTB experiences later this year, as regulations relax.

Have a look at all our MTB experiences on the website here:

https://adventurelogistics.co.za/full-service-adventures/

The absolute highlight of these trips will be the Makgadigadi Pans MTB tour. This once off trip will really be something special.

We are also running a special at the moment, and all bookings made by close of business tomorrow (Fri 12 June) will automatically qualify for a 20% discount, applies to the full balance.

Furthermore, we are offering Hub members an extra 10% off by using the code "hub10" when completing your booking online.

All bookings made this week (ending Friday 12 June at 17:00) will also be added to a lucky draw, and one person will be refunded in Full, and get their experience 100% free of charge

All of our trips are limited to between 8 and 12 riders, ensuring a great wilderness experience, and a personal attention to detail on our rides. This also allows relevant social distancing to be practised.

We look forward to hosting you on one of our experiences in the near future.

Edited by TBoss1988

20% discount offer only applies until tomorrow, and if you get your booking in before 17:00 tomorrow, you stand a chance of being refunded in full and getting this experience for free......

The winner will be announced on Saturday at 12:00

Last chance to book for our final Zululand Wild Ride (25 to 28 June 2020), as bookings will  close tomorrow. 

We have done two of these rides previously to great success under Lockdown Level 4. Adventure Logisistics arranges all permits that you require, and you will have no problem travelling to the reserve or back home again. 

To book your spot now, follow this link to our online booking platform. You don't want to miss out on this awesome opportunity to get out and do some proper mountain biking. 

Only 5 spots left

post-46652-0-37777900-1591888774_thumb.jpg

post-46652-0-46306600-1591888792_thumb.jpg

post-46652-0-72387100-1591888810_thumb.jpg

Hmmm...The trip looks awesome and reasonably priced and I admire your out of the box thinking in this extremely financially difficult time but I am uncomfortable with the permit. How does it work? If stopped at a roadblock how do I explain the situation?

Hmmm...The trip looks awesome and reasonably priced and I admire your out of the box thinking in this extremely financially difficult time but I am uncomfortable with the permit. How does it work? If stopped at a roadblock how do I explain the situation?

Well, there are two options, firstly, You can opt to drive with us, and take that worry away. But so far those that opted to do self drive have not had any issues either.

You are issued with:

1. A CIPC permit from us (not required anymore under level 3, but we give you a copy of the level 4 permit just incase)

2. A permit corresponding to Form 2 a of the annexures to the Disaster management act, authorising you as an essential services worker

3. A company letterhead stating that your services are required, on specified dates, and the routes you will be required to travel to get to and from the reserve.

I realise it is a little stressful and people have uncertainty, but we have done 2 (actually 3, but the first was a "recce") of these already and have had 18 people safely go through all the roadblocks and checkpoints, and this was at level 4

Looks stunning. Best of luck. Sorry about the timing. Would be immense to look at one of these trips for a couple of mates during the lions tour, assuming that travel normalises somewhat.

Looks stunning. Best of luck. Sorry about the timing. Would be immense to look at one of these trips for a couple of mates during the lions tour, assuming that travel normalises somewhat.

Get in touch with us @ info@adventurelogistics.co.za when you know what dates you are looking at. There are a number of events coming up through to the end of the year. We can also offer closed group trips on any dates you would like, depending on the numbers

Last chance to book for our final Zululand Wild Ride (25 to 28 June 2020), as bookings will close tomorrow.

We have done two of these rides previously to great success under Lockdown Level 4. Adventure Logisistics arranges all permits that you require, and you will have no problem travelling to the reserve or back home again.

To book your spot now, follow this link to our online booking platform. You don't want to miss out on this awesome opportunity to get out and do some proper mountain biking.

https://adventurelogistics.co.za/product/zululand-wild-ride/

Only 5 spots left

Remember, last chance to book this trip today. Bookings close this afternoon. When I last checked there were still three spots open.

This will be the last scheduled Zululand ride until most likely October/November.

Also, your name will go in the draw and you might get your payment refunded in full and get to go on this trip for free...

If you have any questions before making your booking, please feel free to drop us a mail on info@adventurelogistics.co.za or call me on 0632202895

Edited by TBoss1988

Everyone is struggling in these trying times, but you might want to rethink declaring on a public forum the manner by which you will issue permits...

Well, there are two options, firstly, You can opt to drive with us, and take that worry away. But so far those that opted to do self drive have not had any issues either.

You are issued with:

1. A CIPC permit from us (not required anymore under level 3, but we give you a copy of the level 4 permit just incase)

2. A permit corresponding to Form 2 a of the annexures to the Disaster management act, authorising you as an essential services worker

3. A company letterhead stating that your services are required, on specified dates, and the routes you will be required to travel to get to and from the reserve.

I realise it is a little stressful and people have uncertainty, but we have done 2 (actually 3, but the first was a "recce") of these already and have had 18 people safely go through all the roadblocks and checkpoints, and this was at level 4

Everyone is struggling in these trying times, but you might want to rethink declaring on a public forum the manner by which you will issue permits...

Thanks for the concern. I am not sure why this would be an issue though. The question was asked and answered. Nothing about what we are doing is against the rules. I have verified it with lawyers before we began marketing the first trip weeks ago, and everything has gone smoothly.

The method for issuing permits is exactly the same method that any other person that is issued a permit to travel for work is issued a permit. The process that we are following is outlined in the government gazette. It is all in the public domain. I am comfortable with sharing that level of information on any forum.

Sorry if the reply comes across as harsh.

If you're comfortable from a legal perspective...all good. Good luck.

And no harshness detected or taken.

Thanks for the concern. I am not sure why this would be an issue though. The question was asked and answered. Nothing about what we are doing is against the rules. I have verified it with lawyers before we began marketing the first trip weeks ago, and everything has gone smoothly.

The method for issuing permits is exactly the same method that any other person that is issued a permit to travel for work is issued a permit. The process that we are following is outlined in the government gazette. It is all in the public domain. I am comfortable with sharing that level of information on any forum.

Sorry if the reply comes across as harsh.

If you're comfortable from a legal perspective...all good. Good luck.

And no harshness detected or taken.

Okay, thanks for the concern then. I promise you we made extra extra sure everything was/is above board

Something a little silly this saturday.... We are running a one day only flashsale on all our trips (excluding the Zululand Wild Ride).

Book today and only pay 50%. That's right, half price. Stock is limited to three bookings only at this ridiculous low price, and the offer is only valid for today.

To book the epic Makgadigadi Crossing, click here: https://adventurelogistics.co.za/product/makgadigadi-mtb-experience/

To book either the July or August Ben 10 challenge departures click here: https://adventurelogistics.co.za/full-service-adventures/ben-10-by-bike/

Or for the Tuli Wild Ride, which is also a great add on to the Makgadigadi experience, click here: https://adventurelogistics.co.za/full-service-adventures/tuli-wild-ride/

Stock is strictly limited to 3 bookings on each at this price, and is only valid today. This offer will never be repeated again.

We have it on good authority that borders will be open in time for tourism for all these events to take place. If however it is necessary to delay these trips (it really shouldn't be) this discounted price will still apply to future dates.... or a full refund will be made, as per our t&cs.

For any questions or queries, please email info@adventurelogistics.co.za or call 012 682 0185

Price valid while stock lasts, and as said above, this price is only valid for today, and will not be repeated.

Bookings are done online, and you can pay by EFT or Credit Card - through Payfast. (We prefer EFT, and will give you a free Buff and water bottle if you choose EFT payment)

Hurry now, and don't miss out. Extremely limited offer.

Hi Folks. Remember, this deal expires today, it really is a once off, One day only offer.

If you have any questions or queries please feel free to email info@adventurelogistics.co.za or call/whatsapp me on 0632202895. I'm available all day