Makgadigadi MTB crossing 8-12 October 2020

T_Boss

When is the last time you did something for the first time. Isn't it about time....

Join us on a journey of introspection as you ride a MTB across one of the largest salt pans in the world.

Full trip details are available on our website here: https://adventurelogistics.co.za/full-service-adventures/makgadigadi-mtb-adventure/

The cost is R7850.00 per person, and includes transfer (return) for you and your bike from JHB to Letlakane, where the ride will start from, hotel accommodation in Letlakane, 2 nights "glamping" on the Pans, and one nights chalet accommodation at Planet Boabab at the end of the ride. All meals, refreshments, guide fees, entry permits etc are also included, as well as access to a mobile bike workshop and back up crew to cart your gear between overnight stops. Alcohol is excluded on the first and last night's, but cash bars are available.

Space is strictly limited to 12 riders, and there are only 8 spots left. Deposit of R2750.00 secures your spot.

(Remember to use the voucher code "hub10" on checkout to receive a 10% discount)

Bookings made before 17:00 on Friday 12 June, automatically qualify for a further 20% discount, and you will be included in a lucky draw to get your booking 100% free.

(20% Discounnt will be applied to the full cost when the balance is settled, but will not affect the deposit amount)

If you are ready to book now, click here:

https://adventurelogistics.co.za/product/makgadigadi-mtb-experience/

20% discount offer only applies until tomorrow, and if you get your booking in before 17:00 tomorrow, you stand a chance of being refunded in full and getting this experience for free......

The winner will be announced on Saturday at 12:00

We have added another trip for October, in partnership with Cycle Mashatu..... This can be booked as a stand alone, but also spots in perfectly as an add on to the Makgadigadi Crossing trip.

If you book both trips, we will throw in a free nights accommodation on the 13th of October, an route to the start of the Tuli Ride.

Details for the Tuli ride here: https://adventurelogistics.co.za/full-service-adventures/tuli-wild-ride/

And Remember, all bookings made before close of business today (17:00) automatically qualify for a 20% discount, which will be applied when you settle the balance of your booking, and one name will be drawn tomorrow to have their deposit refunded and will enjoy a 100% free trip

Definitely on my list for next year if available in 2021 as well. :thumbup:

Doing K2C (if it happens) so money and wife don't allow for two excursions

Definitely on my list for next year if available in 2021 as well. :thumbup:

Doing K2C (if it happens) so money and wife don't allow for two excursions

Haha... to be Frank, chances of Karoo to Coast taking place, with the western capes infection rates, and the peak only expected in September...in not so sure... but I hope so too, because I was hoping to do it this year (my mother lives in George, so was going to fit it in with a visit)....

Wife on the other hand..... either you need to get her riding too, or book her a spa weekend.....

Now that will be a surreal experience!! Having ridden on sowa pan before, the prospect of crossing the entire pan will be amazing. What's more, it will no doubt be the flattest multi-day sporting event ever lol! Looking forward to the ride reports and pictures.

Now that will be a surreal experience!! Having ridden on sowa pan before, the prospect of crossing the entire pan will be amazing. What's more, it will no doubt be the flattest multi-day sporting event ever lol! Looking forward to the ride reports and pictures.

When did you ride on Sowa Pan?

Haha. That's the tagline I will be basing the ride report on.... flattest ride ever

As promised yesterday, something a little special/silly this saturday morning, to help maybe make this trip a reality for you.....

We are offering a one day only sale, on this Makgadigadi Trip, at 50% off... There are only three entries available at this price, and it will only be available today.... So take the opportunity now, and book your spot at only R3925.00 pp. This offer will never be repeated.

To book now, click here: https://adventurelogistics.co.za/product/makgadigadi-mtb-experience/

This same 50% off offer is also available on both departures of our Ben10 challenge (July and August), and on the Tuli Wild Ride in October.

Payment by EFT or Credit Card (Free branded buff and water bottle on EFZ Payments).

If you have any questions or queries email info@adventurelogistics.co.za or call 012 682 0185

Unfortunately, the 50% off offer is now a thing of the past for this ride, but there are still a handful of spots (three I think) left to book for this unbelievable ride across the Makgadigadi.

Book today and only pay 35% deposit (R2750.00) - balance due 14 days prior to departure. Use the voucher code "hub10" on checkout, and you will qualify for a 10% discount.

To book now click here: https://adventurelogistics.co.za/full-service-adventures/makgadigadi-mtb-adventure/

We are very confident that this trip will go ahead. We take part in weekly webinars with the department of tourism and various other stake holders, and the consensus is that SADC borders will open for leisure travel in September already.

If you have any other questions before booking, feel free to drop us an email on info@adventurelogisitcs.co.za or call 12 682 0185

"hub10" discount voucher also applies to all our other experiences

• 2 weeks later...

We are running another "ONE DAY ONLY" Sale on this awesome ride across the Makgadigadi Pans.

There are only 4 spots remaining for this trip, and today we are offering a 50% if you take all four spots.

Thats right, you only Pay R15700.00 for 4 entries - but hurry, There is only one package like this on offer. 

to book now, follow this link: https://adventurelogistics.co.za/product/makgadigadi-mtb-experience/

For questions or queries, call us on 012682 0185 or email info@adventurelogistics.co.za

This offer has been sold, and the Makgadigadi Trip is now officially fully booked. If you would like to be added to the wiating list in place of a cancelation, please get in contact with us.

We are running another "ONE DAY ONLY" Sale on this awesome ride across the Makgadigadi Pans.

There are only 4 spots remaining for this trip, and today we are offering a 50% if you take all four spots.

Thats right, you only Pay R15700.00 for 4 entries - but hurry, There is only one package like this on offer. 

to book now, follow this link: https://adventurelogistics.co.za/product/makgadigadi-mtb-experience/

For questions or queries, call us on 012682 0185 or email info@adventurelogistics.co.za