Bloody drunkard

NotSoBigBen

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very disheartening to read this. Any follow up if the drug alcohol level was taken? It's been over a year since Andrew Randall was killed by the driver plowing into the group and then running away but yet there is no update to that either. Something needs to change

Tragic! Really hate when things like this keep creeping up...

I guess some people just dont know how to behave when you are allowed to buy alcohol again!

RIP fellow rider... strongs to the family.

Very disheartening to read this. Any follow up if the drug alcohol level was taken? It's been over a year since Andrew Randall was killed by the driver plowing into the group and then running away but yet there is no update to that either. Something needs to change

This was started after the senseless killing of two cyclists last year . https://www.facebook.com/groups/stopkillingcyclistssa/ . A lot of input and organizing was done and then Covid got in the way . Please support the group once lock down is eased a bit more some actions will be taken . 

Fokkit!!! Learned this morning that this is my colleagues brother... So sad.

good grief. just awful

And in KZN a gesuipte truck driver plowed into a taxi and a crowd of pedestrians killing 8 and injuring scores more.

I support the alcohol limit being 0.00% or alternatively a ban on sales of alcohol in totality.

https://www.news24.com/news24/southafrica/news/8-dead-multiple-injured-after-truck-crashes-into-pedestrians-vehicles-in-kzn-20200610

While I agree the driving limit should be zero, we have a much bigger problem that who-knows how to address. While I'm sure the media has overhyped the level 3 reintroduction of booze to a degree it still seems this country really does have a drinking problem! So we need adults to behave like adults, and we also need proper enforcement of the rules on the other side. You can make the drink/drive limit whatever you want but without these other two things I don't think it'll make an ounce of difference.

It's moments such as these when feelings arise that supports the total ban on alcohol sale kicks. Then I wake up and some reasonableness returns and I realise that many many people in SA have an alcohol problem. Drunk during the day...??!!!

While I agree the driving limit should be zero, we have a much bigger problem that who-knows how to address. While I'm sure the media has overhyped the level 3 reintroduction of booze to a degree it still seems this country really does have a drinking problem! So we need adults to behave like adults, and we also need proper enforcement of the rules on the other side. You can make the drink/drive limit whatever you want but without these other two things I don't think it'll make an ounce of difference.

yeah the big problem in this country is not the driving limit but the total lack of respect for the law (by both society and law enforcement officials).

You can make as many laws as you like, but if no body respects or enforces them they are useless.