Bloody drunkard

NotSoBigBen

Thanks for the correction  :thumbup:

With my claim the costs amounted to replacing a fender on a new car, and a few touches around it ... about R12k worth of damage.  The company knew I could not get any real legal process going, as it would quickly exceed the total claim value .....  which is why my insurance decided to go for the driver, thankfully he took their payment offer, as they had no intention of following through with a legal case.

It is just a numbers game to the insurers ..... looking back I understand the "maths" behind it, but when you are the one with the damages it is infuriating !!  :cursing:

My in-laws were involved in a mva back in 2011 which resulted in mother-in-law losing her life. Head-on with a chop passing a truck around a blind corner over a rise...

My father in law phones me yesterday to see if I can assist with getting him back in SA as he is at his house in Henties since January because the RAF court case is coming up next month. It will be 9 years in July since the crash, and still RAF are dragging their feet.

People who think the RAF is any help must have way too much time on their hands.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If an Avis car drives into me,I don't chase Avis, but the driver (or am I missing something here)

B1 carries the insurance,not the driver

• 1 month later...